Martin Stanford Lieber a.k.a. Everwraith

Martin Generalissimo Lieber (Really name Martin Stanford "Stan" Callaghan) is the younger twin brother of Robert Callaghan.

He joined the military along with his brother where he befriended  Jack Kirby "Curt" Davis, Diktos Peter "Pete"  Stevenson, Romita Salvadore "Sal" Johnny, Heck Donald "Don" Blake, Everett Williams "Will" Roman, Maneely Joseph "Joe" Atlas, and Ayers "Richard "Dick" Dell. They all don't know what to do after this which Martin thought of giving them jobs if he got talents to make comic books. Martin and his friends were on patrol around their base, he found a ship and mysterious man but it's was a man, look like a robot as it's easily killed Martin's team with only him survive but cause him trauma.

After encountering that alien robot, he now have a huge obsession of destructive weapons and let him to be kick out from the military. He took control of the criminal underground by created weapons and selling it at the black market but learn of a portal from his brother Robert as he pretended to normally and sane. He heads to Akuma Island to get the portal, he activated it to see if it works but he was close to portal between inside and out. After it shut off, Martin now gained intangibilities which works only by his emotions, he remain solid when he's calm and normal but when angry, aggressive, or other negative emotion will make him intangible with the addition of creating small portals to travel anywhere he thought of. He jump of the San Fransokyo bridge and fake his own death.

With these new powers, he change his name to Martin Generalissimo Lieber and created the name Everwraith as he travel around the worlds, getting what he wants. After hearing about events from San Francisco like his brother which becoming the Yokai and destroying Krei Tech, a Cataclysm almost happen by Obake, a city full of monsters by Liv, and a robot revolutions by Trina. He returned to San Fransokyo as he hope to meet Big Hero 6 to see if they're really a challenge for him.