Zhongli's Harem

Zhongli is my favorite Genshin Impact character as if I have the game, he will be my main. I also enjoy his design, backstory, and interesting that he is the oldest playable character. I like him so much that I headcanon that Zhongli is the father of Aether & Lumine when he used to be with La Signora and slept with her as Zhongli was unhappy for the lost of his first love Guizhong (remember I said I headcanon he is Aether and Lumine father, as he is not canonically their father in game lore as it just for fun).

I like the character so much that when I want to pair him with a woman, it's kinda hard as I decided to used the anime trope of one cool godly or godlike man having a harem as he kinda look like that type of character. I originally paired with Ningguang as it a popular ship I saw but I see many comic dubs and fanarts of these ladies being mothers to some of the Genshin Impact medium characters. I decided to group Zhongli with Ninnguang, Beidou, Yelan, Lisa, Yao Miko, Raiden, & Nahida (DatKaijuFan24, my sibling love the dynamic of a tall man with a short woman). Shenhe is later added in after Cinos left and made her pregnant with their daughter Grusia, leading Zhongli to be a new romantic partner for Shenhe and a father for Grusia. Plus it funny with Zhongli being a father to more kids like Xiao, Hu Tao, Ganyu, Yanfei, Razor, Kazuha, Scaramouche, Qiqi, etc plus with the addition of Chongyun being his new nephew. I like the idea he don't trust Childe to be with his daughter Lumine (as I polyship Lumine with Xiao & Childe) but is a father to Childe's little brother Teucer who he care for. Plus it kinda funny to imagine Aether with lots of mothers as people would mistake them as his harem but no, it's his father harem, Zhongli.