The Mechanace

The team of robots, androids, cyborgs, A.I., and other technological being who seek to destroy all organic life within the Multiverse as they'll be replaced by metal life. The team name is a combination of "mechanical" and "menace"

Ultron
An robot created by Tony, Hank, and Bruce in hope to make a world a better place until he turn on his creator, years later he successful killed the Avengers but next their kids. He is from the Next Avengers' universe.

Sigma
A Reploid created by Dr. Cain as the 1st Hunter leader as he built to be immune to go Maverick until he meet and fight Zero which cause to be the leader of the Mavericks. He is from the Mega Man universe.

Megatron
A Predacon once called Gnashteeth, he was formerly work on an Energon plant until he quit due to be a Pred as he became Cryotek's student but took the Golden Disk for himself. He is from a future of the Transformers Aligned universe.

Kilobot
A robot created by Dr. K who have the ability to copy the powers of 1000 robots and have a body based on his archenemy Cubix but doesn't like his master or other human as they're weak. He is from the Cubix: Robots For Everyone universe.

Botila
A Bionibot created by Richard Remy to be both his girlfriend,  personal assistant, and sarcastic sidekick who gain more human-like emotion by his creator. He is from the Kong: King Of The Apes universe.

Metal Sonic
A Badnik created by Dr. Eggman who main purpose to defeat Sonic The Hedgehog, he is considered Eggman most successful creation as he would do anything to defeat him. He is a native of the Sonic Expanded Universe.

Sektor
A Cyber Lin Kuei who was once the human and son of the Lin Kuei Grandmaster, unlike the rest of the clan member he is willing to do the cyberization. He is from the Mortal Kombat universe.

Kalani
A super tactical droid who is deigned to be intelligent and a general in the CIS during the Clones Wars and have studied many fights between the Republic and Confederacy. He is from the Star Wars universe.

Alpha
A Nanite being created by Caesar Salazar who the Omega's counterpart meant to control nanites to their job but his energy form was unsustainable as he was banish to the Null Void. He is a native of the Sonic Expanded Universe

Si-Fer
A Death's Head built created by Lupex and Pyra to be law enforcer in the planet of Coronar until they were obsolete, he gain sentient and destroy the planet and become a bounty hunter. He is from the Big Hero 6 universe.

Cyber Shredder
A Cosmonaut created by Viral, he is digital copy of Ch'rell if he lost of his life but unfortunately, this new Shredder is unloyal as he created his own Foot in Cyberspace thinking he should lead. He is from the TMNT 2012 universe

Sundowner
A Cyborg who is a mercenary also known as Californian Wild Fire, he's both the defacto leader of Desperado Enforcement and the Winds of Destruction. He is from the Metal Gears universe.

Cyborg Superman
Once was a man named Hank Shaw, he converted into a cyborg made of Apokoliptian tech by Darkseid as he got similar to Superman who he blame for his crew death. He is from the DC Animated Movie universe.

Professor Cog
An Attack Bot from the distance future ruled by his master Venjix but was destroyed, he came to the past in hope to bring Venjix to this era so that they'll destroy Ranger History. He is a native of the Sonic Expanded Universe from a distance future.

Kiryu
A small mecha who have the consciousness of Bilusaludo scientist Mulu-elu Galu-gu as his original body was destroyed when the Exifs unleashed their goddess Gidrah. He is from the Tristar Godzilla universe.

Erol
A cyborg who was once a normal Krimzon Guard as he serve a commander  and the right hand of Baron Praxis, he have huge interest in Keira in the 2 year period. He is from the Jak & Daxter universe.

ARIA
An AI who was created by Ryat Adams as she was meant to uplift the human race from problems like to end diseases, she became CEO when her creator died. She is from the Killer Instinct universe. 

Cryptor
A Nindroid created by the Digital Overlord based on the template of Zane who is his rival and commander of his own army, he consider himself superior than the original Nindroid. He is from the Ninjago universe

Dr. Nefarious
A robot who was once an alien member of the Galactus Rangers who serve as support and design weapons as he left due poor working conditions and have no credits for his work. He is a native of the Sonic Expanded Universe.

Seth
An android created by Shadaloo who serve so the boss of their weapon decision, he was meant to be the new vessel for Bison to inhabit after his body was destroyed. He is from the Street Fighter universe.

Coldsteel
A android who possesses the soul of the gargoyle Iago and he is the rookie brother of Othello, he was destroyed along with the other Wyvern clan but his spirit survive. He is a native of the Sonic Expanded Universe.

Overlord
A Decepticon who was a gladiator champion in Kaon until he lost the title to Megatronus, he joined in hope to get revenge but failed, he became a crimelord after Cybertron was restored. He is from the Transformers Aligned universe.