The 10 Deadly Warriors

The 10 Deadly Warriors are a group of adopted brothers who are each a skilled fighter and are based on warriors from Earth (mostly Season 1 fighters from Deadliest Warriors). They were taken and raised by Emperor Zed who took them from their actual family which they were graceful as they hated their poor family. Due to not being blood related, they can't have their father throne.

Knightin/ Galathos
Named after the knight of Arthur's Round Table, son of Sir Lancelot, and new of the three achiever of the Holy Grail, Galahad.

Pirat/ Frandrak
Named after the English sea captain, privateer, naval officer, and explorer, Sir Francis Drake.

Spartax/ Leonidos
Named after the warrior king of Sparta, the son of King Anaxandridas II, and the 17th of the Agiad line, Leonidas

Gladiat/ Spacus
Named after the Thracian gladiator who was one of the escaped slave leaders in the Third Serville War, Spartacus

Vikin/ Redrik
Named after the Norse explorer who founded the first settlement in Greenland and son of Thorvald Asvaldssdon, Erik The Red.

Shaolong/ Shiyang
Named after the 34th generation Shaolin warrior monk, teacher, and actor who is founder of the USA Shaolin Temple, Shi Yang Ming.

Apa/ Gerono
Named after the prominent leader and medicine man from the the Bedonkohe band of the Apache, Geronimo.

Maora/ Honeke
Named after the highly influential Maori rangatira of the Ngapuhi iwi and war leader in northern New Zealand, Hone Heke.

Samor/ Miyasashu
Named after the Japanese swordsman, philosopher, writer, and ronin who known for double-bladed swordsmanship as he won 61 duels, Miyamoto Musashi.

Ninji/ Hattanzo
Named after the samurai of the Sengoku era who served Tokugawa clan as he save Tokugawa Ieyasu life and help him to be ruler of united Japan, Hattori Hanzo.