Armada Takachiho

Armada Takachiho is a dark version of Hiro Hamada who is smart but lack morality as he take down badguys violently, he enjoy Bot Fights as he befriended Robomax.

Armada Takachiho is a heartless boy due to the fact he have no experience with Tadashi and Cass. He is extremely flirtatious to any girl he see as he is typically bad boy even though he is soft to Karmi and will protect her. She give him the nickname Professor  Adarkable (dark and adorable) as the antithesis to Captain Cutie.

Armada Takachiho was created when Hiro Hamada accidentally touch the Dark Energem, making him similar to Snide and Doomwing. The reason he is not monstrous in appearance is due to the fact that Heckyl and Zenowing are both aliens meanwhile Hiro is just human.

Armada Takachiho have Hiro's intelligence but he also have the addition of hand-to-hand combats and capable of riding a modified motorcycle. He also have dark energy powers thanks to the Dark Energem, he also have minor time manipulation as he only stop time and teleportation. He is fast enough outrun trains and beat GoGo easily and strong enough take on giants like Kentucky Kaiju, Mega-Max, Buddy Guardians, Mega Yama, etc. He also have knowledge of many heroes and villains for there skills and weaknesses.