Sinister Syndicate

The Sinister Syndicate is a variation of the Sinister Six which almost all members reunited by Ultron in hope to get rid of The Next Avengers and The Web Warrior. Ultron promise that if they succeed, they have free roam of the planet but Dr. Oct know that it won't happen.

Doctor Octopus/ Otto Gunther Octavius
A crippled scientist who was friends of Dr. Conners at college as they started working at Oscorps until a lab accident damage but was save by Norman Osborn. His power weapon is his mind as he able to invent machines and strategies but mostly created serums to mutated humans, he is famous four his 4 mechanical arms but will upgrade himself by using Nanite to make him young. He was married to Roselita "Rosalie" Octavius who divorce him after the incident along with being currently dead and have a daughter name Olivia "Liv" Octavius who follow her father footsteps as took the identity of Lady Octopus, change her name to Serena Patel, and work as head scientist of Alchemax, Otto hate to see Miguel O'Hara as his son-in-law. He is based on the character from the Ultimate Spider-Man TV show  (Earth-12041)

Electro/ Maxwell "Max" Dillon
A former Oscorps electrical engineer who was ignored and overlooked all his life until he fall into a tank genetically modified eels as he finally get noticed. He became a being of pure energy which he able to absorb, manipulate, control, etc but he is unable to return to his normal human form, he also have a power suit which limited his power but is more controllable. He have a mother who like everyone don't care, once married to Norma Lynn but left him along of being currently dead, have a daughter name Allison Dillon who go by Aftershock, and fall in love for fellow electric user Francine Frye. He is based on the character from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Earth-120703)

Kraven The Hunter/ Sergei Nikolaevich Kravenoff
A Russian hunter who seeks big games and magical animal-related artifacts around the world, his high tech weapons make him the world greatest hunter. The mystical serum gave him animal speed and strength as he use his skills to take down his prey with his own hands, he also able to transform into a humanoid lion if he wants to thank to Ock. He was married to Aleksandra "Sasha" Nikolaevna who is currently dead and have kids like Vladimir Sergeevich Kravinoff also known as Grim Hunter and Anastasia "Ana" Tatiana Kravinoff also known as Thundercat who continue their father work of hunting Spider-Man while Alexei Sergeevich "Alyosha" Kravinoff continue making his game show of finding Spider-Man to impress his father, Kraven rekindle his love with scientist (voodoo priestess) Mariah Crawford also known as Calypso. He is a hybrid of  Ultimate Spider-Man TV show and Spectacular Spider-Man TV show (Earth-26496)

Mysterio/ Quentin Beck
A former Stark Industries employee who invented holographic portion B.A.R.F. which he hated the name, the get his revenge by try to pose as the world greatest hero. With the invention he retake from Stark, he is able to everyone with his holographic illusions and false visions which tricks almost everyone except Spider-Man's spider sense. He married an known famous actress who is likely currently dead and have a daughter name Frances Beck. He is based on the character from Spider-Man: Far From Home (Earth-199999).

Sandman/ William "Flint" Marko
A small-time crook who is accidentally killed Ben Parker but only bad things for his sick daughter, he got more desperate when he fall into an experiment that turn him into sand. Being made completely out of sand, he is able to control and change his size and shape of his body to dangerous and also control other elements of Earth like rock, dirt, etc. He was married to Emma and have a daughter named Penny who was illed but both sadly died, he fall in love with Silver Sablinova "Sable" Manfredi, amd adopted fellow sand user Keemia Alvarado. He is based on the character from Spider-Man 3 (Earth-96283)

Vulture/ Adrian Toomes
A former owner of his Salvage Company who lost is after the Chitauri invasion which been clear by the Damage Control, he work on black market in hope to help his family. He had an exo-suit which allows him to fly and have talon but he was upgraded by Dr. Ock. having a vulture physiology which includes actual wings, talons, sonic screech, and a beak. He is married to Doris Toomes and have a daughter name Elizabeth "Liz" Toomes who change her surname to Allen and go by her vigilante Screwball, he is alright with Ben Reilly being with her daughter. He is hybrid of Spider-Man: Home Coming and Ultimate Spider-Man TV show.