The Cinos Saga (Outdated)

The Cinos Saga is the the main story which focus and center around my OC Cinos The Werehog and his many adventures as he gain more friends, enemies, and even having a family in his life. The Cinos Saga have splitted in the four eras or arcs within Cinos' life.

New Sonic Saga series
Taken place after Sonic: Lost World, it focuses on Cinos from his beginning of his life to the battle of Eggman in Sonic Forces with Sonic mostly either a co-star or not. It features Cinos being in other worlds like TMNT 2012, Sonic Boom, Monsters Inc, Mixels, Ninjago, Legend of Chima, Kung Fu Panda, and Transformers Aligned continuity with a few hint of How To Train Your Dragon. I dubbed the main universe The Sonic Expanded Universe as I incorporated Ben 10, Ice Age, Power Rangers, Lilo & Stitch, Gargoyles, Jackie Chan Adventure, Minions, Rabbids, Land Before Time, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Pirates of the Caribbean, the human side of Monsters Inc, Generator Rex, Alien vs Predator, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, etc. It also feature my creation the E-Cryptid series and many important things for Cinos like his mutation which gives him his current appearance, gained the power of the Dark Gaia Force thank to Mephiles, enhanced his body with Nanites, learning about his alien side thank to Azmuth, spent 16 years on Planet Primatopia, and fought his new rival Infinite, be in a relationship with Blaze The Cat then later Sticks The Badger, formed his own team named the Savage Ravagers with Buck, Stitch, Toohless, Rufus, and Sticks, and used the 7 Chaos Emerald to used a Super Form to revived Maria Robotnik which inspired Cinos to have a sister and a true human friend. The time gap of the New Sonic Saga taken place within 2 years.

Cinos Spinoff series
After Sonic Force, most of the Sonic characters are busy with the race of Dodon Pa meanwhile Cinos was deeply heartbroken as Sticks broken him up after he attack Slime-bot, the only robot and only thing Sticks find cute. Cinos usually enter another universe by accident like a black hole, a machine, Chaos Control but even sometimes who was summon to that universe. Cinos usually made new friends during these adventures but also found new love in his life which are hard to do but won't give up as he sometimes revealed to be fluid. There some rare times that Cinos' friends from his past adventures fell in love characters in current universe Cinos in, it's also revealed that Cinos change that universe timeline by being there. The Cinos Spinoff taken place within a year after the event of Sonic Forces.

Cinos Aftermath series
A year after Cinos' crazy adventures, Cinos try to live a normal life with his girlfriend Laura but many people he met and even world collide as more battle. Cinos' friends meet one another, many love towards one another, and of course him learning he is father of 10 more daughters (as he already a father to Soriya's daughter Mysteria). During the many battle, lots of villains or characters with dark path have either change their way or try to but more people become more dangerous. It mostly focus on Cinos, his team the Savage Ravagers, his friends the Pentanime, his girlfriend Laura and her famiky, new allies like Armadillo and Dinobot, and his daughters like Moona, Kandra, Crittoria, Mysteria, Glutta, Hybra, Donbra, Dracora, Amalia, Genesia, Arakna, and Darkia, daughter of Evil 21 a.k.a. Eva, Cinos' "wife". Meeting new people from How To Train Your Dragon, Beast Wars, and Kingdom Hearts

Cinos Next Generation series
15 years later, Cinos' have childrens with Laura named Logan and Dafne as other 12 daughters are now teenagers and even some of his friends have children of their own. Sadly, some of Cinos friends move out like Toothless is back with his friend Hiccup, Stitch is in Japan with Yuna, Rufus return to his owner Ron Stopable, etc. Although it seem peaceful, threats from the past to have Revenge and even new baddies have came to Cinos' life. Also sadly that Cinos time is almost up due to the Deathgiver become more active and dangerous.