The Perfectionist

A group of former villains which were redeemed and sorts serve as counterpart of the Arashi.

Cell
A 7 ft tall Bio-Android created by the late Dr. Gero with the DNA of Dragon Team, the Saiyans, and Frieza's family from an alternate future, he came to the past to absorb his siblings then was killed by SS2 Teen Gohan. After being revived by the Dragon Balls thank to Android 21 and Towa, he continued to fight Goku but sadly he was outclassed by his many new forms. He now live in the MHA Universe as he's now a leader of a team, have a girlfriend named Beros, and become a mentor to Class-1 B.

Beros
A former Villain who used to works with villain Fleet Turn as a member of the Humarise. Her quirk is Longbow. She met Cell when she was trying to kill Deku and his friends but was stop the Bio-Android, he developed a like to her due to Saiyan cell and like strong woman. After Cell stop her, she was given a chance of a better like which led to her and Cell to become lovers.

Volcano/ Maguma Todoroki
A former Villain who is a younger brother of Enji a.k.a Endeavor, he seek to be out of his brother shadow. His quirk Eruption. He escaped from prison as he form a team of lesser villains but he's mentally unstable but was scared when Cinos cut his right arm off for hurting Zookeeper. He now taken care, learn the error of his ways, and now in a relationship with Moe a.k.a. Burnin.

Bearhead/ Beahed Shikuma
A former Villain who try to famous by take food from grocery stores & people home, he also a huge fan of heroes. His quirk is Brown Bear. He eventually meet Dusty Ash as he deeply fall in love and try to woe her as they become part of Volcano's team as he promised food. He now in a relationship with Dusty Ash and act as a god father to Zookeeper and Cinos' daughter Anima.

Dusty Ash/ Konako Haizona
A former Villain who try to the most attractive woman to men due to being jealous toward heroines as try to make herself exposed. Her quirk is Dust. She eventually meet Bearhead who is the 1st guy to be interested in her, they become part of Volcano's team as she was promised fame. She now in a relationship with Bearhead and act as a god mother to Zookeeper and Cinos' daughter Anima.

Curator/ Kyur Isana
A former Villain who is the master in gambling and decision making which led him to win but banned in casinos. His quirk is Whale. He sorta act like a third wheel to Bearhead and Dusty Ash, he joined Volcano's team because the coin told him too as he always listen to his due to his split personality. He now live with Bearhead and Dusty Ash as he continued to be a gambler.