FNAF's Difference (Late FNAF SB 2nd Anniv & Tribute for MatPat ) SPOILERS 4 HE2

To celebrate the late 2nd anniversary release FNAF Security Breach and a farewell YouTuber MatPat in the future on March. I'm gonna tell a different between the main FNAF series  and my version of FNAF. To be honest I was never a fan of FNAF to begin with as I wasn't interested however was extremely interested of mostly Security Breach, so sorry hardcore FNAF fan. I might mentioned some of the books and maybe the movie, I also used MatPat's Ultimate FNAF Timeline as the basic my version of FNAF but I changed some of his idea for my liking and make it more unique & different. To be clear, if I made oversight error or a contradiction then I'm sorry and also I don't really read the books as I'm focus on the games, so most of the books series of Fnaf is non-canon with a few exceptions and I never play the games, I most watch people plays the games like Markiplier, SuperHorroBro, and MatPat.

To be clear again with capital.
NONE OF MY IDEA IS CANON TO THE GAME SERIES, THIS IS JUST MY VERSION A.K.A. INTERPRETATION OF THE SERIES FROM A SEPARATE UNIVERSE.

Universe
The obvious thing that the FNAF games is taken place in their own universe, the movie is also it own universe and also the book too (I have no true knowledge of the books, sorry if I mistakes). My version of FNAF is taken place in the Sonic Expanded Universe (Sonic Videogame Universe) which events that mirror what have happened in a universe that is home to Sonic the Hedgehog and other franchise I "expanded", like I said event are similar but not truly the same. FNAF story in the SEU happen very similar the main FNAF games but not 100% as I change the story to fit in Sonic's world.

● Psychic Friend Fredbear, Real or Not
Also called Plushbear, it was a teddy bear that belong to the Crying Child a.k.a. Chris Afton but this toy is a mysterious as people theorized to a toy created by William which is a robot or actually figment of the kid imagination as no one but him talk to him. I go with the idea of MatPat as William Afton build the plush toy as he talk to his son Chris and spy on him and Michael, I envision the toy being confiscated by police but Fazbear Entertainment took it and play it to storage.

● Plushtrap
Plushtrap only appear in a red light, green light mini game, he is a hybrid of plush toy and animatronic based on Springtrap, this creature is likely just a dream/ nightmare. My version of Plushtrap is part of Michael nightmare after he thought he burned his father in Fazbear Frights as he must encounter Spingtrap to have the small animatronic to exist in his dream as Michael draw what he looked like which led to this creature to be in those VR games.

● Life in the Great Depression
William Afton backstory is heavily unknown in game canon as his when he was he was a young adult that he found Fredbears, meet Henry and create Fazbear Entertainment, murder children, got springlocked and died as he become Springtrap, burn as he becomes Scraptrap, and truly died in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place, although there speculation about him as Glitchtrap and Burntrap but others thing those two are the Mimic. I enjoy the idea of MatPat of William Afton being born in the Great Depression as he witness dancing bears from a traveling circus which serve as a catalyst of dream of making costumes of Fredbear and his creation Bonnie to make children happy and give them give like he did.

● Nightmare Animatronics
The Nightmare Animatronics are extremely to tell if they're real animatronics or just illusion/ nightmares due to many theories for FNAF 4. MatPat theorized that they are white blobs that turn into Nightmare Animatronics via sounds that messed with Michael's vision as part of William's experiment and revenge on him for killing Chris. I go with the idea of William Afton secretly created these guys and make them to torment Michael in his room which cause him to have nightmares when William was spinglock as now he encounter him in his dream, the real Nightmares were later taken by the police but later Fazbear Entertainment as play in storage.