8

Chapter 8

Luna

When we first entered the movie room, Damon pulled me on his left side and made sure Javier was sitting on his right, as Jonas sat next to Javier.

He really has been getting all protective today, and I didn't know what to think about any of it.

We were halfway through the movie, and he had his arm behind me as I laid my head on his shoulder. Every now and then he would play with hair and his fingers would touch the skin on my neck; a gentle touch that was too sensual for me.

Not that I minded it. It felt good.

When the was movie got near the end, Javier and Jonas both decided that they were too tired to finish it and said their goodnights to me and Damon before leaving. I brought my legs up, wrapping my arms around them, still laying my head on Damon.

"Do you wanna go to sleep, too?" I asked him.

"No. You seem like you're enjoying the movie, kitten. We'll finish it and I'll walk you back to your room." He said gently. I loved how soft he was with me, yet he acted like a whole different, tougher person with everyone else here.

The movie eventually ended, and I looked up at him. "That was one of the best movies I've ever watched, did you like it?"

He turned and nodded at me, "I did." It was extremely dim in this room, but I could still see Damon just staring at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, blushing again.

"You're gorgeous. I really can't help it." He said, his voice quiet and deep. I looked down and I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling like a dumbass at the compliment. I felt his fingers holding my chin and pulling my face up to look at his again.

"Please stop biting you're lip like that, Luna." He said with a straight face, his eyes glancing at my lips before back to my eyes. "Or God help me I will kiss you."

Oh.

My heart skipped a beat. I glanced at his lips. The thought of his lips on mine was turning me on too much. So without much thinking, at all, I blurted out "What's stopping you?" 

And before I can comprehend what I said,  or what was happening, I felt his lips on mine.

He started kissing me slowly and gently, and it took me a few seconds to kiss him back. When I started moving my lips in sync against his, I felt his arms sneak around my waist and he suddenly pulled me over his lap so that I was straddling him, not pulling away once.