22

Mature Content.

Chapter 22

 "Counted all my mistakes and there's only oneStanding out from the list of the things I've doneAll the rest of my crimes don't come closeTo the look on your face when I let you go"-One Direction, Where Do Broken Hearts Go

Standing out from the list of the things I've done
All the rest of my crimes don't come close
To the look on your face when I let you go"
-One Direction, Where Do Broken Hearts Go.

Damon's POV

"I want you, Damon. In every possible. And I want you to focus on how at this moment, I am completely yours. Just as you are mine." She quietly said before leaning down pecking my lips.

Fuck. Just fuck.

Never in my life before, and never will be, a woman who leaves me speechless the way Luna does.

Her body was too much of a distraction in what she's wearing right now, and I swear I can sit there and stare at her like this the whole day. She was so beautiful. So damn perfect.

I managed to look up into her eyes and one of my hands reached up and placed her hair behind her back.

"So you.. want this?" I asked. I didn't want to ask. Because maybe she'll have second thoughts and get up and change. But I just had to make sure Luna was 100% ready.

Her pink lips turned up into a small smile and she nodded.

"If there was anyone I would ever want to have me for my official first time, it's you." She breathed out. My heart clenched when she said 'official first time'. I wanted to be her real first, and I sure as hell want to be her last.

But as she said, I needed to focus on right now.

I took her in one more time before feeling my member grow hard by that view. I leaned in towards her, my arms pulling her closer.

"I just need to tell you that, this little surprise of yours, is a sight that I'll cherish in my head every fucking day till my last breath." I whispered, my thumbs caressing the soft skin on her hips.

"You like it?" She mumbled shyly. My hardness grew.

"Get up and lay on the bed." I ordered, trying to sound gentle. I didn't bother replying to her question at the moment. The word "like" was too much of an understatement.

She looked like a goddess. My goddess.

She got off of my lap and crawled on the center of the bed, laying down. The whole time she moved that pretty body of hers to lay down, I was losing it. But I couldn't lose it.