16

Chapter 16

Two nights after Damon asked me to be his girlfriend, he told me that one of his business partners invited him to his club in Santorini

Two nights after Damon asked me to be his girlfriend, he told me that one of his business partners invited him to his club in Santorini. After I asked which exactly type of business, he casually told me that man just runs another mafia. Not that reassuring, but I knew I was going to be by Damon the whole night, so I didn't think too much about it.

"Damon, you'll be la-" I tried to say but he just shushed me up with another kiss, my hands pinned down on the bed by his own.

"It can wait." He said between the kisses. I softly gasped as his lips travelled down to my neck.

"I'm tryna leave something there, what do you think?" He said against my skin. My eyebrows furrowed.

"What?"

But I lost focus again as I felt him sucking and kissing on my neck. I closed my eyes in pleasure, envious of how well he knows my spots yet I never knew how to make him feel half as good. His tongue circled around the skin a little beneath my ear, then softly kissing all around, making me hold a breath in.

"Let me kiss you." I quietly said and opened my eyes. He paused and looked at me.

"What do you mean, baby?" He asked. I melted at the nickname, almost forgetting to answer him.

"I mean.." I paused, pulling my hands from under his grip and flipping us over, so that I was straddling him as he laid his back at the pillows against the bed frame.

"-Let me do this." I finished, slowly getting closer to him and kissing his neck, tugging on his shirt. His arms went to my hips, holding me in place. My hands started roaming beneath his shirt, feeling his abs, touching all over his chest, then down to his abs again.

In a swift movement, Damon stopped me and quickly slid his shirt over his head. My eyes scanned him. That view now? I would kill for.

I tried not to stare too long. I wanted to kiss his abdomen so bad. His body simply looked delicious. But I was still a little too shy for that, so instead I slid my hands through his hand and tugged softly on it, my lips back onto his neck and sucking on his skin, drawing circles with my tongue like he did.

I felt his hands grip my hips tighten, and a little grunt escaped his lips. I smiled to myself in satisfaction, knowing where his sensitive spot was now. With that, I placed my lips back onto his soft ones, my hands moving down from his hair to his chest again. Then as if my hands had a mind of its own, I felt them now moving to his arms, touching and feeling his firm muscles. His tongue slipped in between my lips, teasing my own.

Then his phone rang.

Damon pretended he suddenly didn't have a phone. But when it kept ringing, I pulled away, placing my hands on his chest to stop him.