20

Mature content at the end of the chapter.

**

Chapter 20

Damon's POV

Damon's POV

And that's when I knew, that I was so deeply in love with her. That woman on the stage right now, taking everyone's breath away with her angelic voice and her undeniable beauty, is who I can shamelessly now admit that I'm so damn in love with.

"Tryna sit in the back of his whip
And just cancel my plans
Sweet like candy
But he's such a man
He knows just what it does
When he's holding me tight
And he calls me "Moonlight" too"

She finished, holding eye contact with me and locking me into her trap even more. Before her beautiful face broke into a smile as people cheered and clapped for her loudly. Her cheeks turned pink and she locked eyes with me again, shying away from people's gazes. I was standing up leaning against one of the high tables, grinning just by looking at her smile, watching her coming down the three steps of the stage and walking towards me. I was so proud. She was so amazing in every way, and she was all mine.

"So..." she tried off, shifting her weight from her legs and clasping her hands together. "How did I do?"

I was speechless for a moment, knowing no words will ever be enough to express how angelic her voice was. It was nothing like I've ever heard before.

"I think, that was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard." I stepped closer, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist and pulling her closer, placing a kiss on her head.

"And God help me, if you don't sing for me on every night we spend together from now on, I will spend the rest of my life mourning over it and I'll never forgive you." I continued. My chest crumbled at what I just said.

Every night I spend together with her? We barely have a week left.

She didn't seem to notice, because she just flashed me her pearly white teeth showing off that perfect smile of hers and reached out for my hand. Her simple touch was warm and caused fire in me.

"I'm glad I impressed you. My nerves were on rollercoasters up there."  She said, intertwining our fingers.

Her little gestures were all filled with so much love and care, I knew I didn't deserve her. But that didn't push me away. I loved her and I would've done all what I could do to better myself so that I would be deserving of someone like her.  

Eventually around 12, we were back to the villa. As we walked in and went into the living room, I noticed her zoning out for a brief moment, frowning, then pulling herself back together and pretending nothing happened.