9

Chapter 9

Luna's POV

Luna's POV

Greece was breathtaking.

The ride from Damon's jet to his house was a good hour drive, and the entire way I was looking out the window, in awe of how pretty the country is. I've never been to Greece, and it has been years since I've left Avalon. The car stopped at an extremely tall and wide glass building in the middle of the city. I turned to Damon.

"What is this?" I asked.

"This is where we're staying." He replied. I raised my eyebrows.

"At a hotel?" I asked. He shook his head and one of the guards opened the door for me. Damon motioned for me to get out the car so I did. He walked around the car and took my hand in his, and we made our way into the building. It was extremely fancy and modern looking, yet it didn't certainly look like it was a hotel.

As if Damon read my mind, I heard him say, "This is an apartment building. One of the most expensive ones in Athens, that's why it might come off too fancy looking. Like a hotel. But it's not." This place was gorgeous.

"Do you usually stay here?" I asked him. Damon didn't even pass by the receptionist or anything, and yet every worker passing by us greeted him. I noticed two women next to the elevators checking him out. I didn't like that, but I didn't blame them.

"I own this building, princess." He said, clicking on the elevator button. Oh.

We reached the very last floor, which took us a good minute or two.

"Wow, we're really high." I said as the elevator door finally opened, and we were met by a hallway that lead to one door. There were no other doors in here.

Not creepy at all.

Damon walked us to it and pulled out a black matte card, before swiping it and opening the door. Oh my.

You might think as a princess, any type of luxury wouldn't phase me much. But not this place. It was nothing like I've ever seen before. Why didn't I get kidnapped sooner?

"Wow." I whispered, walking around the magnificent two story condo. There was a huge glass wall staring out into the city lights everywhere that I decided to walk over to. We were so high. I turned to Damon with wide eyes.

"How can you own a place like this and ever leave it?" I asked. He smiled and walked closer to me, "I do what I have to do for work, kitten."

"Well, I would like to get locked up in here please." I said half jokingly. I really wouldn't mind.

"No. No more locking up for you." He said a little more seriously, staring down at me.

"Okay." I said, looking into his eyes. Hell, he was gorgeous.