27

Chapter 27

"Times that we have, so wild, can't forget thatNow I'm on a flight in my feels, thinkin' 'bout youHope you know you're fire, fuck anyone who doubts youLife out in Cali has been great, I'm committedYou the only thing that makes me wish things were ...

Now I'm on a flight in my feels, thinkin' 'bout you
Hope you know you're fire, fuck anyone who doubts you
Life out in Cali has been great, I'm committed
You the only thing that makes me wish things were different
I might fly you out, get your ass on a one way
If I had it my way"
-Bazzi, 3:15

And just as promised, the wedding was two weeks from that night. 7 days from today to be exact.

I was about to get married and spend the rest of my life with a man that my hate for increases by the second. Connor was boring and extremely unfunny. All he ever did was flirt and it was disturbing.

Not to mention that the guilt was eating me alive. All I could think of right now was my baby and Damon.

I was getting married this fast just to pretend to the world that this baby was Connor's. Connor was told by my mother about that yet he still agreed, like desperate horn dog he was.

Why did he even want me? I was pregnant with a child that wasn't his. He must be that hungry for power. And why the hell does my dad keep calling him 'respectful'? He's anything but that.

The other day he quiet literally tried to have sex with me in the fitting rooms while I tried wedding dresses on. That fact that a whole 27 year old guy couldn't keep it in his pants like this, while we're getting married in a week, was just extremely frustrating.

Neither of us tried to get to know each other. Well, he did, but his attempts were poor and he eventually gave up.

Either way, I planned on leaving him soon after people find out I'm pregnant and it goes by normally. The only reason I agreed to this was because I knew my mother's words weren't empty threats. She would force me to get an abortion and I didn't doubt it.

It's a miracle she didn't tell my father about it. She knew he was 10 times crazier than her, so she spared the whole palace an outburst.

I finished my make up and put on a pink oversized hoodie, pairing it with a pair of light jeans. I picked up the phone which Damon got me and walked out of my room.

I transferred the few contacts I have to the phone Damon bought. I wanted his number to be saved and I wanted him to have mine too. I felt comfort knowing that I can still reach him if I wanted to. And I planned on doing that. Tonight.

I walked outside the palace and saw Connor waiting in his car. I got in the back with him quietly.

"Good morning. You look lovely, as usual." He said after the car started moving. I gave him a weak smile.

"Morning, and thanks." With that I looked out the window, and the rest of the ride was silent. We were on our way to go see the church where the ceremony was going to be held.