3. The Return: Ravenclaw

INSTAGRAM:

@darediggs

liked by @pennyjwood, @livyjade, @hugo and 1, 653, 293 others

amediggs can someone tell my darling brother that the train will still leave without him?

view all 502, 318 comments

@rorsdaley: well you better get your own trunk then

@lukesmatter: honestly I don't get why we always go with you guys, we always arrive late when we do

@rorsdaley: well you can leave you know

@chochang: stop answering comments Rory or we will leave you

@rorsdaley: unbelievable! My own mother!

@goldenboy: well you better follow your mother or I will leave you

5 hours ago

--

@rorsdaley

liked by @lysanderpranker, @rainingwood, @lulu and 1, 247, 954 others

diggs I can't find the right pair.

view all 410, 373 comments

@livyjade: that's why? Honestly Rory I'm gonna punch you

@darediggs: please do

@rorsdaley: RUDE

@chochang: I'll hit you Rory if you don't get down here!

@goldenboy: don't let your mother count Dale

@rorydaley: 1, don't call me that. 2, I'm done I just have to haul Ames heavy trunk.

6 hours ago

--

CHO's POV

"I AM TELLING YOU RORY DALE! IF I CALL FOR YOU ONE MORE TIME-" I was cut off by a crash. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. I heard Cedric laugh and I glared at him.

"Don't you laugh at me Diggory, haul your son or I will leave you both." I threatened as I walked to my daughter.

She was sitting with her owl Hera. A gift from her Aunt Athena. Smiling at her, I noticed she was smiling at a text.

"Oooh, what has made the oh so mighty and cool Dare to smile like that?" I joked. She looked at me and glared.

I raised my hand in defeat. I heard banter and I sighed. "Honestly every year..." I grumbled. Looking back at my daughter, she stared at her phone.

Sitting down next to her, "What going on love?" I asked. She sighed and turned to me.

"Mum, when you met dad did you like him immediately?" she asked. I was shocked but shook it off.

"Well to be honest, I was too blinded with the fact that the golden boy of Hogwarts had asked me out." I said as I chuckled.

She smiled at me, "Is it the same way for everyone?" she asked.

I sighed and shook my head. "No sweetheart. You know me and your dad had dated after he asked me to the Yule Ball, I said yes because well, he's Cedric but when I got to know him he was so much more than the golden boy."

She motioned for me to continue, "It's different for everyone, like you know Cass' Uncle Harley?" She nodded and I smiled.

"Your Aunt Athena told me that he admitted that he liked her." She sat there shocked. I laughed and nodded.

"But as you see, he ended up with Cassie. Another one is Uncle Rolf and Aunt Luna. They never really talked before but they ended up together." She listened carefully.

"And of course your Aunt Athena and Uncle Draco. Two people who had found destiny at the first try." She nodded and smiled.

"So it is different for everyone." I smiled and nodded.

--

CEDRIC's POV

I groaned as I helped my son up. "Hey dad." He said breathlessly as he brushed off his clothes.

"Honestly Rory how many more first days?" I asked as I flicked my wand and the trunks floated to the car.

He shrugged and I laughed at him. "Oh shoot! Tal." He said as he went to the kitchen.

I shook my head as I watched my son look for his tabby kitten.

Shaking my head I summoned the cat and it appeared under the sink.

"Silly little kitty." Rory muttered. Putting her in her carrier, he looked at me and tilted his head.

"Dad, what if I liked a Weasley?" he asked unproblematically.

I stared at him and he sighed. He sat on the chair and I sighed. "There's nothing wrong in liking a Weasley." I said.

He looked at me, "But you told me that, they're like family." He said. I laughed and waved him off.

"Your Uncle Blaise and Aunt Alicia were like family but they ended up together." He laughed and nodded.

I looked at him and smiled, "I won't ask and I won't tell." I said. He smiled gratefully and I ruffled his hair.

"Let's go, the Longbottom twins will be here soon." He nodded and lead the way out.