89. Almost There

INSTAGRAM:

@moonflower

liked by @jspotter, @vicweas, @louis and 4, 896, 215 others

lily These little shits ruined the class picture.

Tagged: @hugo, @rainingwood

View all 662, 246 comments

@roxy: they really toppled down everyone

@molly2: Uncle Siri was ready to kill them

@metatonks: as he should...

@faithful: oh yeah, that's the only thing he misses at school

@dommy: oh yes hangover and being hammered.

@teddymoon: oh the time of being students...

@vicweas: we should all get together guys... make our own bonfire.

5 hours ago

--

LILY's POV

I laughed when the group of graduating class toppled down the only ones left standing were Hugo and Tommy.

Their faces showed gleams of joy and then fear. Their eyes widened when they saw Uncle Sirius' face. The Scamander brothers who were invited to take the pictures busted out laughing.

Lysander wiped his eyes, "Oh how I missed the craziness of this school." He said. I chuckled and he smiled at me. "But I missed you more." He cooed and I scoffed. Lorcan snickered, "Believe it Lils, all he would do is whine and whine-" he was cut off with shrieks.

We looked up and saw Uncle Sirius holding Hu and Tommy's ears. "You're lucky it's just me or else Minnie will have your heads." He said.

I scoffed and walked up to Roxy and Molly who helped their classmates sit up. "Alright how about we take a break? Finish this up after lunch?" I said.

The students nodded and then I walked back to Ly. "Mind accompanying me to lunch?" I asked with a grin. He laughed and nodded. We heard a cough and we smiled at Lorcan.

He snickered again and rolled his eyes, "Go. I'll go and make sure Roxy and Molly don't kill our friends." He said. Ly looked at him skeptically and then shook his head.

"You better not prank Lorcan." He scolded his brother. Lorcan then gasped dramatically and held his hand over his chest. "How dare you accuse me brother." He said.

They stared at each other and I laughed, "Let's go Ly. If Lorcan does prank, we'll hunt him down together." I teased with a smirk. Lorcan gasped and then ran away.