70. The Last Ride

INSTAGRAM:

@hugo

liked by @chochang, @mionegranger, @goldenboy and 8, 874, 064 others

grangerweasley What a Ravenclaw. My beautiful blue love

view all 679, 802 comments

@ronweasel: oh Hu, when did you get so cheesy?

@harrypotter: I think he got it from you Ron

@prankerweasley1: he really did though

@ronweasel: are you calling me cheesy?

@weaslette: yes we are

@athena: well from your speech from your wedding, it really does show.

@ronweasel: unbelievable!

@hannabbot: good job guys, you ruined Hu's comment section

10 hours ago

--

HUGO's POV

My dress shirt scrunched up as I scratched my dress pants. I heard laughs, I looked up and saw Ames walking out of the entrance hole of the Ravenclaw tower with the rest of her classmates.

She saw me and smiled, her friends waved and I stood up, using my foot to scratch the part of my leg that was itchy. She chuckled and I shook my head, "Yeah me with an itchy leg is funny huh?" I joked.

She nodded and walked up to me. She pecked my lips and I grinned, I retracted my hand and she looped hers to it. We smiled at each other and we walked out to the lake.

"I can't believe that out of all places in the castle you guys chose to have the last party at the lake." I said. She laughed and then looked at me, "Where else? We all partied at almost every nook of the castle." She said.

I laughed and hummed, "That is true." I said. She chuckled and nodded, "See. There is no other place than there and Cass wanted to see the castle at night." She said.

I nodded and nodded in understanding. "Are you ready for the shop?" I asked. She grinned and nodded excitedly. I chuckled as we walked down the steps of the stairs and onto the path to the lake.

"Good. I can't wait to see it." I said. She smiled at me and I smirked at her. "You better make a dress inspired by me." I joked.

She laughed and shook her head, "I'll ask Livy to sketch one for you." She said. I huffed and pouted

She laughed and pouted too. "Aww don't be sad. If she doesn't I'll try my best." I laughed and twirled you.

We heard the laughs and cheers. I shook my head and looked at the set up. I smiled as I saw Cass on James shoulder with her dress covering his face.