73. Tame Weasleys

INSTAGRAM:

@lulu

liked by @rorsdaley, @molly2, @moonflower and 4, 815, 176 others

lucy California baby.

view all 417, 295 comments

@rainingwood: very aesthetic choice of words.

@roxy: we're really rubbing off of them aren't we?

@severus: you guys went to California this year?

@moonflower: obviously Al.

@severus: I WAS JUST MAKING SURE!

@lulu: @severus

@severus: what?

@lulu: get out of my comments

@poohbear: you just got kicked out dude

10 hours ago

--

LUCY's POV

I jumped out of the alley that we walked through from the hidden floo network. Dad laughed at me and I looked back.

I saw Molly put on her sunglasses as mum did that same. "Well kids, we're here in California. What do you guys wanna go first?" dad asked.

Me and Molly looked at each other and then smiled. "I think we have an idea." She said. I nodded giddily and mum smiled at us fondly.

--

Dad and mum looked at us confused. "Of all places, you guys want food?" dad asked us.

Me and Molly looked at each other, "We have a few more places in mind but Cass and James told us this is the best place to get Chicken and Waffles." I said. Molly nodded.

Mum laughed at us and then nodded. She looked at dad and smiled, "Well those two are the travel buddies." She said. He laughed and nodded, "Fine. Let's go." He said.

We entered the place and found a table. A waitress came in and we smiled at her. "4 Chicken and Waffles please." I said. She chuckled and nodded, "Recommended?" she asked.

I nodded, "Wonderful. I'll get those for you." She said. She took away the menus and walked away. I looked around and I heard chuckling.

I saw my sister smiling at me. I furrowed my eyebrows at her, "What?" I asked. She smiled, "Excited Lu?" she asked. I hummed and nodded, "There's so much places Cass told us. I can't wait to see them." I answered.

Dad laughed and I looked at him. I sent him a grin and he winked, "We'll try and go to every place she told you." He said.

I giggled and nodded. The food arrived and we gawked at the food. The waitress smiled, "Enjoy your food." She said. Dad asked for some water and she obliged.