21. The Coordinators

INSTAGRAM:

@lysanderpranker

liked by @athena, @weaslette, @constellation and 4, 932, 100 others

lovegoodscamander James Sirius Potter x Cassiopeia Rose Malfoy - Head Coordinators

location: Confidential

photographed by: Lysander

tagged: @jspotter, @constellation

view all 845, 739 comments

@lilyzabini: Where the heck are they because that does not look anywhere near London

@lysanderpranker: Sorry but they threatened to jump kick me if I tell anyone

@malfoydraco: that looks familiar

@harrypotter: it does

@athena: @mogunaprincess @wandamax @cassie @spideyparker @harlskeener @redandblueandroid @falcon @punksoldier

@spideyparker: we didn't do it alright, we didn't know they were coming here!

@malfoydraco: so they're in America, how peculiar

6 hours ago

--

CASS' POV

We arrived in LA through sling portal. A trick Uncle Stephen thought Scorp and I. James took off his jacket and Ly looked around. "So what are we doing here and does the staffs know?" Ly asked.

James nodded, "They agreed, saying we can deliver the invitations to the rest of the Avengers and well, to have a day rest." Ly nodded, "Why'd you bring me then?" he asked.

I smiled, "I thought you'd like to take a few pictures of us and then you can go back." I said. He nodded, "A few pictures and I go back. Merlin knows Lils will annoy the hell out of Lorcan." He said.

I laughed and nodded, James smirked, "Well better take the pictures now." We nodded and walked through the streets.

--

We found a deserted street under a bridge and we found a stuck car without tires. "Why are your family here again?" James asked.

Looking at him as I walked backwards, "Pops Fury is almost retiring and he wants it to be here. But my family wanted to make sure he was safe, so they're looking for a better home for him."

"Isn't he still lucid?" Ly asked. I laughed and nodded, "Yep he is." I said. Ly sent me a confused look.

"He wanted to make sure he was well hidden, choosing LA though makes me think twice on the whole lucid thing." I said with a silly smile.