100. The Mission

INSTAGRAM:

@wandamax

liked by @athena, @nat, @steverogers and 4, 255, 209 others

redwitch let's finish this

COMMENTS DISABLED

8 hours ago

--

CASS' POV

I put on my gloves as I looked at my brother who was checking on his guns. I licked my lips as I tied my hair into a pony tail.

"Is that one of Nat's?" I heard Aunt Wanda ask. I chuckled and nodded, "She gave me it last week." I said as I looked at the faded logo on the waist.

"Well you rock it." She said. I chuckled again and nodded, I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

"You guys better be ready." We heard Pops Sam through the comms. I sighed and nodded at my brother.

He tapped his temple and I nodded, I walked out of the room and busted out of the back door.

Lifting my leg up over the bike I looked at my brother who levitated himself down. He rolled his eyes as he saw me start the bike.

 He rolled his eyes as he saw me start the bike

"Old fashioned." He retorted. Before I could say anything Pops Buck scoffed, "Yes well it helps us not be too exhausted after a fight." He said.

I laughed and shook my head. I stuck my tongue out my brother. He snickered and I rode away from him.

I arrived on the scene and shot some wooden bullet at creatures that some people call vampires but I call them blood-suckers.

I scoffed as I missed some. "I need aim training soon." I muttered and I heard laughs through the comms.

"Oh yes laugh at me guys." I grunted as I flipped myself off the bike and used my telepathy to throw it at some werewolves.

They stayed down and I felt my brother beside me. He groaned, "Another bike? Really Cass?" he asked.

I shrugged and threw some stakes behind him. They latch themselves on the suckers' chest and they stayed down. "I'll fix it then." I said but before he could answer I felt a presence behind me.

Tossing a stake, I turned around and plunged it in his chest. "What a shot darling." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"If you want to see the witch, come to our residence tomorrow. You've got what we want. It's dinner, so wear something nice." He said. Before I could answer he left with the stake in my hand.

"We need a white oak stake now." I growled and then apparated to where an injured Pop Buck was.

"Are you gonna go?" he asked as he healed me. I sighed, "We need that witch." He shook his head, "But James-" "Won't have to know anything. It's a simple dinner, its not like I'm cheating." I said.

--

That evening I walked out of my room with a black dress. I grabbed a couple of knives, dipped the tips with white oak powder that was sent by some friends from Virginia.

 I grabbed a couple of knives, dipped the tips with white oak powder that was sent by some friends from Virginia

I placed them in a holster on my thigh. I was about to leave when a hand caught my arm. "Where are you going?" my brother asked.

I looked down and saw him wearing a black suit. I sighed, "We need to finish this quickly." I mumbled feeling that ache in my chest.

He looked at me with a blank expression, "Why?" he asked. I sighed again, "I just... I feel him slipping away from me..." I whispered.

He sighed and shook his head, "Then let's go." He said. I scoffed, I grabbed his arm, "You are not going anywhere." I said.

He pulled his arm back and glared at me, "May I remind you, you're facing a complete Mikaelson family. If you can't remember what our friends said to us, I do." He said. I clenched my jaw, "They only want one thing." I said.

I pulled a tattered book that we found in a mission. He looked at it, "The grimoire?" he asked. I nodded, "If I give this we can ask the witch what we want." I said.

He sighed, "Fine. But I'm still coming with you." I groaned and followed him.

--

"Well that was entertaining." Niklaus said. I scoffed as I tried to lift myself up. Rebekah helped me and I offered her a smile.

"Now that we let you talk to Davina and get what you want..." Elijah trailed as he nodded to the locket that I held in my hand.

I sighed and looked at Kol, he was looking at me intently, I spit out some blood and I heard my brother scoff.

"Very classy Cassiopeia." He said. I flipped him off and Niklaus laughed. Throwing the book at Kol as I wiped the blood on my forehead. He caught it and vamp sped away with Davina in his arms.

I sighed as I slumped on the chair. "I apologize for our people." Marcel muttered. I waved him off. I breathed out and Scorp crouched in front of me.

"You got it we have to go. He's growing weaker." He said. I nodded, but as I tried to stand up my knees buckled and Scorp caught me.

The Mikaelsons looked at me with worry, with what happened with Marcel's rebellious men they knew I meant no harm.

"We gotta get you home." He whispered. I nodded and clung onto him. He carried me bridal style. I heard him say goodbye and we were off.

A/N:

Okay there's a lot going on in this chapter. First yes I did dashed a little The Originals here. What? I'm addicted okay.

Second, HAPPY 100 CHAPTERS BABES!

Third, THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K READS! It took some time but here we are! This story is almost nearing its end but I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as its all over the place.

Thank you so much babes! Muaaaps!