101. The Return

TEXT MESSAGE:

AVENGERS CHAT

Scorpion: we need Pops Bruce and Stephen in medical when we get back.

Witch: we're there soon.

Tones: why what happened?

MetalArm: ummm you know injury and stuff...

PrincessMoguna: who?

MetalBird: umm you know, my wings get hurt...

BossyThena: Uncle Sam.

SpiderBoy: it's CASS!

Harls: dude.

DocGreen: we're here.

TimeDude: how far are you?

Android: close.

PatrioticOne: wait isn't the gang at the compound.

Scorpion: shit they are.

PatrioticOne: SCORPIUS!

Scorpion: sorry.

PrincessMoguna: I'll distract them, just bring Cass to the medwing.

Witch: on it.

--

THIRD POV

The groaning of the arrival of the team was covered with the loud training of the new agents with the training music of Coulson and his team.

Everyone on the team was trying to hide Cass from the group of friend, especially James.

"Alright place her here." Stephen Strange said. Cass groaned as she was placed down on the bed. "She wasn't bitten by anything right?" Bruce Banner asked as he took out some samples of her blood.

The team shook their heads as they watched the med team patch Cass up. "Did you try to heal her?" Stephen asked Scorpius who watched worriedly. He nodded, "It just won't work." He mumbled.

"Call your mum." Bruce said as she patted some antiseptic on her bruises. He nodded and pulled out his phone. He walked out forgetting that their friends were there.

--

After receiving the call, the Slytherin royalties arrived at the compound. They rushed to the medwing and saw their daughter groaning.

Athena's uncles looked at her with worry. She walked to her daughter and held her hand. She prayed to her Mam Frigga but all she got was a light shove.

She was then brought to a room where the bright stars sparkled. They looked dull and she sighed, "I'll fix it." She said.

--

Scorp sighed as he watched his parents rush to the medwing. With the worry in his head, he completely forgot that he was supposed to be hiding from his friends.

But it was too late, "Scorp?" Dom asked. He froze and turned around. He gulped, "Hey." He breathed out. They rushed to him and hugged him.

He groaned and they let go. He held his stomach, "Broken ribs." He laughed. They watched in horror but he waved them off.

They were silent when, "Scorp." A soft voice said. The younger boy closed his eyes, "James." He said.

"Where is she?" he asked with hopeful eyes. Scorp bit his lip, "Something happened and she's..." he paused.