88. The Return Alone

INSTAGRAM:

@rainingwood

liked by @pennyjwood, @rorsdaley, @livyjade and 4, 826, 895 others

tommy The Welcome Back Party.

View all 873, 054 comments

@lukesmatter: you guys better not have my tequila

@rosie: love we can buy more...

@jspotter: who's sober?

@lulu: me and Scorp

@constellation: Hugo and Lily?

@scorphype: eh....

@louis: Molly has been spiking their drinks I guess

@lulu: yeah she is.

10 hours ago

--

TOMMY's POV

We were at the lake, me and Hugo sat next to each other. We watched as Molly passed Lily another drink.

"She's gonna be so drunk." I mumbled. Hugo hummed and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked. He shrugged, "It's weird." He said. I nodded, "Yeah. Not hearing Luke's guitar strumming, Rosie and Lilz singing." I said.

He laughed and nodded, "Oh yeah and Livy and Penny dancing, Faith and Fred snuggling by the shore." He said with a laugh.

I hummed again, "Like not hearing Ames and Louis singing at the end of the party isn't normal." I said.

He nodded and then laughed, "And of course the banter and scolding between Cass and James." He said. We shared a laugh and then we became quiet.

We watched our friends dance around with the soft music in the background. I watched as Lucy and Scorp walk to us.

We smiled at them and the grinned at us, "Not drinking Lu?" I asked as I sipped my drink. She laughed and shook her head, "Nah. Someone's gotta bring you guys back." She said.

Hugo scoffed and shook his head, "Whatever, anyway what were you guys talking about?" Scorp asked.

Me and Hugo looked at each other and then sighed. They sat in front of us and hummed. We looked at them and they raised their eyebrows.

"Just reminiscing..." I said. They nodded, "It's not even time for graduation. You guys are already reminiscing?" Scorp said.

We laughed and Lucy rolled her eyes, "I think they're talking about the old ones." She said as she played with the sand.