52. 2nd Batch Graduates

THIRD POV

Everyone woke up early and sat on the shoreline watching the sunrise. The group sat together and sighed. The younger children sat together while the eldest sat around Rory and Dom.

They heard Dommy sigh and all of them looked at her. "What's wrong?" Louis asked as he crawled closer to her.

Dom sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder, "What do you think they're doing right now?" she asked. James sighed and pursed his lips.

"They should be fine." Hugo said as they watched the sunrise. "Do you think they're watching the sunrise or sunset?" Faith asked as she cuddled into Fred.

James sighed, and Albus looked at him. He kicked Rory's leg and he looked at the younger boy. He motioned to James. He sighed, "Guys can we talk about something else?" Rory said.

They sighed and looked at James. He was staring at the sky and closed his eyes. The wind picked up and he smiled. "Yeah I don't think they have time to watch the sunset." He said with a sigh.

He smiled at us and stood up, "I'm gonna go." He said. Lily stood up too, "I'll come." She said but James waved her off. "Enjoy the sunrise." He said.

The friends watched as James stalked back to the castle.

--
The ceremony was about to start. The 7th years have marched through the courtyard and then to the entrance hall. They heard chatter in the Great Hall.

Dominique stood in the almost end of the Slytherin class while Rory stood with the rest of the Ravenclaws. They caught each other's eyes and smirked at each other.

They heard the Hogwarts song being sung and laughed when they heard their Uncle Fred and George singing on top of their lungs.

They heard Minnie announcing and everyone straightened up. "And I present to you the graduates of this year's end of school term of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!" and just like that the students had pulled on their ties and tassles.

The Gryffindor students were called and then the Hufflepuff. Dominique looked at Rory who was fidgeting on his tie.

They smiled at each other and winked. "Rory Dale Diggory! Ravenclaw Keeper and receives one of the highest points gained in his year!" Minnie announced.

He walked towards the door and when he entered the room erupted. He looked at the portion of the family and he saw his sister on top of a chair with a banner, "THAT'S MY BROTHER!"

He laughed and winked at her. He looked and saw his mum and dad hugging each other. Next to them was Lucy who was clapping loudly and cheering.

--
RORY's POV

I smiled widely and walked further. I then saw my friends and was waving some blue and bronze ribbons. I smiled wider and looked up the stage.

There I saw Professor Flitwick with my diploma, Minnie smiling at me and behind them was Professor Remus and Sirius. I chuckled when Uncle Siri pulled a silly face.

Once I reached the stairs I breathed in and climbed up. I looked up at Minnie and shook her hand. She grinned and moved my tassle. Walking to Professor Flitwick, he handed me the diploma and I did a dramatic bow.

--
DOMMY's POV

I was by the end of the line because of my last name. My housemates patted me in the back and then breathed in when I heard Minnie cough.

"Now, the Slytherin Chaser who is awarded as the best chaser this year..." Minnie trailed.

I smirked when I heard the howls and cheers of the people inside. Ruffling my hair, licking my lips and fixing my tie. "Dominique Weasley!" Minnie announced and I strutted to walk inside.