72. Veela Weasleys

INSTAGRAM:

@dommy

liked by @pennyjwood, @fredster, @lukesmatter and 4, 888, 387 others

dominique Why hello brother, I think you were supposed to be packing?

view all 443, 797 comments

@jspotter: oh dear cousin, I thought you knew that he can't pack even if his life depended on it

@louis: that's not entirely true.

@pennyjwood: let me rephrase it for you James, he doesn't know how to pack

@fredster: you got that right Pen.

@louis: unbelievable! My sister, best friends and girlfriend against me!

@scorphype: that's life

@dommy: what's that supposed to mean Scorpius

@constellation: oooh! You are dead brother.

@severus: bye bye Scorpy!

10 hours ago

--

DOMMY's POV

"I swear to Merlin Louis! If you do not pick up even a shirt I will throw you in a suitcase!" I screamed. I heard dad laugh and I scowled at him. He stopped and walked out of the room. "Will you relax Dommy." Louis said.

He came in and grabbed a stack of towels and sat beside me. I sneered, "Finally!" I said. He laughed and flipped me off. "LOUIS WEASLEY!" We heard mum scold. He muttered an apology and I laughed at him. He stung his tongue out at me and I threw a shirt at him.

He gasped and was about to throw a towel but we heard a cough. We turned and saw an annoyed mum and a smirking Vic.

"What's going on here brother and sister?" Vic asked with a teasing voice. I scowled at her, "Maybe you should try helping Vic." Louis said as he folded the towels.

Vic laughed and shook her head, "I'm actually done packing." She said. Me and Louis looked at each other and then at Vic. She smirked and moved. We saw her suitcase and smugly waved her fingers.

We looked at mum and gulped, "If you both don't finish packing we will leave you." She said. I sighed and nodded. Looking back at my stuff I started folding.

I threw Louis his shirts and pants and he caught it. I finished and stood up. I put my hands on my hips and smiled at my luggage.

I heard a sigh and I looked at my brother, he was frowning at his luggage. I sighed and walked to him, "Come here." I said.