39. Christopher Robin Black

SONG: Just Hold On by Louis Tomlinson

INSTAGRAM:

@constellation

liked by @athena, @evansfelicity, @siriblack and 4, 984, 780 others

cassiomalfoy Hello little black bear. I'm so sorry I can't be there nor did I give you all a good explanation why I'm not there. Nonetheless I hope you didn't throw away my gift like you would when you were a little baby. I only want you to have that happiness and love that you deserve.

You are your parents light and hope. A miracle and surprise baby, continue making them proud. I will be here for you, it's ironic because I can't right now, but you always have me in your heart if you would let me. Happy birthday Chris...

COMMENTS DISABLED

10 hours ago

--

CASS' POV

I walked out of the small house that was once owned by Greatpa and Greatma's in Brooklyn.

I saw Scorp drinking his coffee at the swing set on the lawn. I heard mum and dad fixing food in the kitchen. Today was Chris' birthday and we still couldn't come back because mum was still trying to harness the rest of the Salem magic.

Me and Scorp left her alone whenever she needed to, dad would send owls to Uncle Harry asking for apologies to the adults. Me and Scorp decided on not talking to anyone because mum said we had to focus on the magic.

Although I asked mum permission if we could greet Chris today. They agreed as long as it was quick and then after we had to focus.

I closed my eyes and looked for Chris. Elevating my breathing and keeping my focus on finding his voice just like how mum taught me.

I finally found him, and I felt him jump. He was about to announce it when I shushed him. "Relax, I can't stay long." I said in his head.

He huffed and walked out. "Where the hell are you Cass? It's not about my birthday it's about us worrying for you and your family. You guys just disappeared and the parents won't tell us anything." I smiled at his concern.

"Relax we're fine. I just wanted to greet you and say I'm sorry. I don't have much time to explain it all but all I want is for you to know how important you are to us. I already sent your gift and I just wanted to make sure that you're fine on your birthday." I finished.

He was about to answer but I felt a pull in my heart, I knew Scorp was calling for me and I sighed, "I have to go little black bear. You are loved and appreciated. I'm sorry Chris, happy birthday." I said and then I cut the connection.