32. Rory Dale Diggory

SONG: No Judgement by Niall Horan

INSTAGRAM:

@lulu

liked by @chochang, @auds, @darediggs and 4, 300, 730 others

lucy Happy birthday bear! I know you told me not to post this but you look so cute with all your stuffies. Thank you for always reassuring me and loving me. Thank you for making me feel comfortable in everything that I'm going to do, for accepting me and for supporting me with the choices I do. I appreciate you loves. Happy birthday!

view all 533, 295 comments

@molly2: so much love you have for each other, it's sickening

@roxy: such sweet words from you cousin

@constellation: I had to stare at this and think about a comment that will not ruin the post

@poohbear: you already did Cass.

@constellation: rUDE!

10 hours ago

--

LUCY's POV

I skipped out of the kitchens as I held a basket filled with all of Rory's favorite food. I reached the entrance arch and met up with Cass.

She stood there as she played on her phone and I peeked around her shoulders and she was playing Plants VS Zombies. She noticed me and smiled.

"Do you have everything Lu?" she asked as she planted another sunflower. I smiled, "Yup!" She laughed at my excitement, "Well then let's get going." She said as she continued to play.

We walked down the path and towards the village and towards the train tracks. I heard frustrated arguing and I groaned.

Cass laughed as we reached the tracks. I saw Rosie and James arguing, I handed the basket to Luke and he summoned a blanket and started pulling the food out.

"Will you both stop arguing?" I asked they looked at me and furrowed their eyebrows. I was about to speak when I was cut off by Cass.

"Aww they ate my brains." She said. I looked and she was pouting at her phone. James sighed and walked to her.

"It's alright Cass, come on let's help Faith and Fred with the lights." He cooed at her. She put her phone in her pocket and followed him towards the others.

She then looked back at me and winked. I scoffed and shook my head, "Sneaky snake." I mumbled.

"Now now that's house racist." A voice said behind me. I laughed and turned around. I saw Rory with Ames. I launched my arms around his waist and he chuckled.