97. Thanksgiving Dinner

INSTAGRAM:

@athena

liked by @malfoydraco, @constellation, @mogunaprincess and 5, 290, 939 others

starkmalfoy Thanksgiving morning.

View all 598, 880 comments

@harrypotter: well don't be shy Thena, join us

@mionegranger: yeah what are you doing up there?

@nott: well Draco's up there too so....

@blaizabini: always the disgusting one Theodore

@scorphype: I did not need to see that

@athena: you know the drill Theodore...

@goldenboy: and the hunt begins.

10 hours ago

--

CASS' POV

I laughed as Aunt Angel pulled Uncle Theo out of the pantry. We were at the kitchen helping Mam Pepper and Mam Narcissa with Mam Molly with the food.

Well trying to help, another egg was thrown across the room. I stifled a laugh when the Mams pushed the guys out. "Enough! Out!" Mam Pep yelled.

I mashed the potatoes and I felt someone beside me. I looked and saw my dad. He smiled at me and added some salt to the potatoes.

I looked at my dad with wide eyes, "Mam Cissy will kill you." I whispered. He chuckled and shook his head, "Just don't tell her." He said.

We shared a laugh and then we heard a cough. We looked and saw the older women narrowing their eyes at us. Dad scurried out while I mashed the potatoes.

I was so focused on the task when I felt a ruffle of my hair. Looking up I saw Pops Tony with a scoop of the potatoes. I scoffed and he yelped.

"OW! Alright no eating yet." He said as he glared at me.

--

As I wiped my hands I heard strumming. Walking past the living room, I saw Uncle Rolf strumming while the adults were sitting on the couches.

I leaned on the door frame and watched them. They were all chatting like they haven't seen each other in ages. I smiled when dad stood up and pulled mum to dance with him.

I heard the uncles scoff but some stood up and followed him, while the others snuggled with their wives.

I heard a chuckle beside me. Smiling at the familiar aura, I looked and saw a grinning Teds. "That's gonna be us in the future." He said.