22. Few More Tweaks

INSTAGRAM STORY:

@teddymoon

seen by @vicweas, @jspotter and 4, 308, 402 others

3 hours ago

--

VIC's POV

Ringing continued and then he finally answered. "Where are you?" I asked. He sighed, "I honestly don't know Vic, I'm so lost." He answered.

I groaned and I reached the Great Hall, there I saw Cass with Lily. I walked to them as I heard Teddy move the car.

"Hey Cass..." I said, she turned to me. "What happened?" she asked as she pointed to Al where to hang the banners.

"It's Teds." I said. She looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "What he do?" she asked.

"Uhh, Cass does this go next to the stage?" Chris asked. She nodded and instructed him where exactly to put it. "Where the heck is James?!" she yelled.

Everyone scrambled and she sighed, she looked at me and I sent her a worried smile.

--

"What do you mean he's missing?" Cass asked as we walked outside. I sighed, "He posted a story and I called him. Honestly why didn't I go with him..." I mumbled.

She sighed, "It's not your fault." She said. She was about to say something when we heard a groan.

We turned around and saw Professor Rem. We sighed and walked up to him. "I heard Teddy's missing?" he asked.

Cass pinched the bridge of his nose, "Unfortunately he is..." she mumbled. I felt my phone vibrate.

I excused myself as they talked, I answered the phone, "What?" I asked.

"I don't know where I am but I think I'm still in New York." He said. "You had one job Teds, to find the tower. And you've been there multiple times." I said.

He groaned, "We apparate there most of the time but I flew here alright." He said.

I saw Cass walk up to me. "He thinks he's in New York." She nodded, "I'm gonna go there myself." She answered.

Professor Lupin sighed, "I can go with you-" Cass shook her head, "They need you here Uncle Rems." She said. He nodded, "Please call Vic soon if you find him.

She nodded, she walked away and we watched her. "Just like her mum." Remus said.

I laughed and nodded, "Apparently according to yous guys stories." I said. He laughed and nodded, "Always wanting to go her way."

We watched her as she turned back, "And please for the love of Merlin, find James." She said. We laughed and nodded.

--