74. Quidditch Weasleys

INSTAGRAM:

@johnson

liked by @faithful, @roxy, @prankerweasley1 and 4, 845, 009 others

nowaweasley we arrived at the beach and yet my son is adamant to wear the jacket Faith gave him.

view all 784, 460 comments

@yourangel: very sweet Freddy

@constellation: oh how I would pay to see Faith's face right now

@nott: I'll send it to you Cass

@faithful: please don't dad.

@fredster: very nice of you to out me mum

@prankerweasley2: let her Fred, it shows how soft you are.

10 hours ago

--

ANGELINA's POV

I walked out of the beach house and looked at the car to make sure no bags are left inside. Once I checked that there weren't I turned around and was about go in when I saw my son on the phone on the balcony.

I smiled as he laughed to what I presume Faith said. He hung up and walked to edge he pulled off his hood and I smiled.

He saw me and I laughed, "Hi Fred." I greeted. He smiled at me and waved, "Hi mum." He said.

"Was that Faith?" I asked. He nodded and smiled, "Freddy we're at the beach, a jacket really?" I asked.

He laughed and waved me off, "Faith gave me this, I wanna wear it before we go the beach." He said with a soft smile and a shrug.

My heart melted and I smiled at him. "That's very sweet Freddy." I said. He smiled, "Well I hope so because I want her to feel I really appreciate whatever she gives me." He said.

I smiled fondly at him and he grinned, "Please don't out me mum." He said. I smirked and he sighed, "Fine but make sure that I look good." He said.

I laughed and shook my head, "You always look good what do you mean? You got it from me." I heard George say.

I looked at the door and laughed, "Very humble of you love." I said. He laughed and shook his head. "Well it's true though." He said.

Fred scoffed and shook his head. "Mum?" we heard Roxy call. She went out of the door of the balcony and walked next to Fred. "Mum have you seen my swimsuit?" she asked.

Fred looked at her, "What do you mean swimsuit?" he asked. His overprotective brother was kicking in. "For going to the beach duh." Roxy replied.