44. Luke Andrew Longbottom

SONG: Easier by 5 Seconds of Summer

INSTAGRAM:

@longbottom

liked by @hannabbott, @livyjade, @rosie and 4, 758, 187 others

nev Hey there little penguin. I know you'd hate me when I post this but I'm taking my chances. You my son have been a light in your mum's and I's lives alongside your twin sister. You have both brought joy in our lives when we both thought we wouldn't have that. You are so talented Luke, and no matter what future you have planned you'll always have me. Happy Birthday Luke.

View all 447, 185 comments

@athena: happy birthday Luke! We're almost there don't worry

@malfoydraco: please excuse our tardiness the kids were acting up again, happy birthday Luke

@scorphype: don't expose Cass like that dad! Happy birthday troublesome.

10 hours ago

--

@hannabbott

liked by @longbottom, @livyjade, @rosie and 4, 694, 715 others

bubblypuff My talented boy. Happy birthday sweetheart. Oh how you have grown, I remember the day you asked your father to buy you a guitar but he was a bit hesitant so when we went to the mall you disappeared and we saw you in a music shop. You were asking the person to help you and when we saw you had a twinkle in your eye that we couldn't say no to. You have so much in you love and we will always be here to support you.

View all 501, 918 comments

@weaslette: happy birthday young man, I'm sorry we'll be late a few minutes...

@harrypotter: happy birthday Luke, we'll be there shortly, the kids were being lazy

@severus: Nope that was just James, Happy birthday Luke!