28. Admitting

INSTAGRAM:

@malfoydraco

liked by @realtonystark, @constellation, @mogunaprincess and 4, 247, 037 others

purebloodmalfoy princess pea performing...

tagged: @athena

view all 615, 520 comments

@steverogers: still her number one fan

@wandamax: I think he always will be

@nott: he always will be our little simp won't he

@liciaspinns: when will you grow up Theo?

@hannabbott: I think that's a bit of a stretch to expect

@nott: you guys are bullies

5 hours ago

--

DRACO's POV

After the dinner, the tables and chairs are pushed and disappeared. Teddy and Vic climbed the stage, they smiled at Cass and she nodded.

"As per tradition, and request of a few Professors and past Headmasters and Headmistresses. The last ride of the Slytherin Royalty; Draco Malfoy and Athena Esme themselves!"

I looked my wife and she was smiling at me already, "Did you plan this?" I asked. She smirked and stood up, he stretched out her hand.

I shook my head and grabbed her hand. Our friends yelled and cheered, Athena flipped them off and they gasped.

"ATHENA!" I heard her mum and Uncle Steve yelled. She barked a laugh and turned to look at them. "I'm a grown woman! I am married now!" she yelled and the crowd laughed.

I shook my head and pulled her to the front. We passed Cass and James and I smiled at them. I winked at my daughter and she laughed.

We climbed the stage and I helped her to the piano in the middle of the stage. She sat down and scooted so I could sit next to her.

She smiled at me and breathed in, I nodded, "It's your shot love." She chuckled and looked at the keys.

She started playing and I watched her, she closed her eyes and the words flowed out of her mouth like it always did.

I'm not one to stick around

One strike and you're out, baby

Don't care if I sound crazy

But you never let me down, no, no

That's why when the sun's up I'm stayin'