46. Roxanne Weasley

SONG: Good Girls By 5 Seconds of Summer

INSTAGRAM:

@rainingwood

liked by @johnson, @katerings, @fredster and 4, 552, 697 others

tommy Hey there gorgeous. Look at you! Yes work it girl! Dang! How did I get so lucky? I would like to say thank you to Aunt Angelina and Uncle George for having her and to Fred for taking care of her. Because geez she is an angel sent from heaven. You my love is a gift that I never knew I could have. You my love has been the greatest decision I did, I will take all the nervousness and fear when I asked you dad if I could ask you out because it led me to having the courage ask you. You my love is someone I used to just dream about. Happy birthday Roxy.

View all 905, 610 comments

@poohbear: Way to start the birthday bash of the girls Tommy. Happy birthday Roxy I hope you melted because this boy just swooned and popped off.

@hugo: thanks for raising the bar Tommy thanks. Happy birthday ya angel devil *wink wink*.

@scorphype: oh come on! How do you do this I just saw you typing this secretly at Transfiguration. Happy birthday Roxy

@severus: happy birthday Roxy, look at Tommy being the simp that he is.

10 hours ago

--

TOMMY's POV

I walked out of Transfiguration and walked quickly to the Great Hall. It was already lunch and I knew Roxy would be surrounded by her friends and cousins if she steps put and I wouldn't get the chance in giving her present to her.

When I entered the hall I saw that her spot was already crowded. I sighed and huffed, I trudged to where Hugo was sitting with Chris. They laughed at me and I scoffed.

"You got out late doofus." Chris said as he munched on his lunch. "Well Minnie wanted to ask me something and I can't just say no can I?" I huffed as I pulled out my DADA book.

Hugo huffed, "Just because Roxy is busy doesn't mean you won't eat." He said as he snatched the book away from me.

I sighed and looked at her direction, all the girls were around her and was talking animatedly. She then looked at me and I sent her a smile. She grinned and then laughed. I looked away and huffed.

I scooped food to my plate and silently ate as Chris chatted with Hugo. I was too focused on the food I was eating I didn't notice someone sit in front of me.

Someone kicked my feet and I looked up. I almost choked when I saw my girlfriend chuckling as she looked at me. "It's just me doofus." She joked.