51. Victorei Weasley

SONG: Only Angel by Harry Styles

INSTAGRAM:

@constellation

liked by @veelafleur, @cursebreaker, @scorphype and 4, 854, 950 others

cassiomalfoy Oh Vicky Vicky Vicky. Another year and yet its so different. It's weird cause I'm so used in planning all of our birthdays but now I can't because you decided to be 2 years older than but do not fret I will not let this birthday pass without a big Cassio gift. You my sweet blonde freckled girl showed me how to live my life. To not let others push me to be who they think I should be. I mean come on, your dad is a curse breaker and former HeadBoy and your mum of course a vela and sophisticated but here you are; party woman, filled with energy and loud and smokes and drinks. We may be born as the life our parents wanted them to live when they were young and well here we are now. Vic, I hope you're enjoying the company of dear ol' Teddy, not getting bored I presume? Well this is getting too long, Happy birthday Vic. I miss you Vicky.

View all 603, 681 comments

@darediggs: Hey there ya party girl, I really miss partying with you. Happy birthday ya freckled face.

@rorydaley: Oh Vicky how I miss you but not the drunk states I see you in. Happy birthday Vic, we'll see you soon a'right?

@lukesmatter: would ya look at that, it's your birthday again! No parties for you alright? Happy birthday crazy.

10 hours ago

--

VIC's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and coffee, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I walked to the bathroom and got ready.

I looked to the mirror and sighed, "Here we go." I mumbled. I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen. I saw mum and dad working on the breakfast, they looked at me and smiled.

"Well good morning Vic." Mum greeted me with her accent. I hummed and scooped up a pancake or two and then poured myself some coffee.

I felt them watching me so I sighed, "What's wrong?" I asked. Dad smiled at me and then laughed, "Yes leave it to Victorei to forget..." he trailed.

Looking at mum she rolled her eyes and wiped her hands, "Vic what day is it?" she asked. Thinking about it, I shrugged. She rolled her eyes again and then pushed a wrapped gift to me.

Scrunching my face, I reached to it and looked at them. They groaned, "Happy birthday Victorei." They both said. I looked at them shocked and then chuckled, "Oh. I forgot." I said.

They laughed and shook their head, "Yes leave it to you to forget." Dad said. I stuck my tongue out at him, while he chuckled, mum shook her head.

"So can I open this?" I asked as pointed at the wrapped box with my fork as I chewed my pancakes. They laughed and shook their head, "This isn't our gift yet. It's from Cass." Mum said.