59. Olivia Jade Longbottom

SONG: Women Like Me by Little Mix

INSTAGRAM:

@darediggs

liked by @rorsdaley, @lukesmatter, @teddymoon and 4, 877, 723 others

diggs First of all, how has the parents not found us yet. I'm guessing the responsibles are having way to much fun. But here we are now, look at you, loving the sun and the warmth. That's the only clue I'm aloud to tell you guys. But anyways like your brother, I cannot believe of how you have grown. You were once as chatty kid when we were growing up but you have found the importance of filtering your words. I gotta say I wish I had that. But like what I always say, I will always be here for you. The day we finally graduate, I will be so excited to see who you would become. You're one of my best friends Livy. You have been there for me and I hope I have been for you. Happy birthday Livy.

View all 838, 386 comments

@chochang: Where the heck have you guys been? When I get my hands on you. But still, happy birthday Livy.

@goldenboy: happy birthday Livy. I am glad I have seen you grow up. Now that I have said that, where the hell did you guys go!

10 hours ago

--

AMES' POV

I sat on an ice cream stand with Livy in Santa Monica. Cass brought us here without the parents knowing. It took a long time before we could persuade the responsibles but here we were now.

Livy ordered a few tubs of ice cream and when she was done she motioned for me that we had to go. "So how are you liking your surprise birthday trip?" I asked.

She laughed, "It's so fun but I don't wanna think about going home." She said. We shared a laugh and we reached the spot we had chosen by the beach.

I saw Penny running around with Faith by the shore. Fred was pushing James and Teddy in the water. Cass saw us, "Did you get the ice cream?" she asked.

Livy raised the plastic bag she cheered. "ICE CREAM's here!" she yelled. Everyone ran back as we placed the ice cream down the blanket. Louis appeared from the other side with Chris and Molly.

They brought some shells and showed it to Livy. She beamed and thanked them. We heard a long sigh, we turned and saw James plop next to Cass.

"We are so dead." He said. Cass pushed him and we all laughed. "Can we all not talk about home yet? We all know we're dead when we do." Vic said as she put her eyeglasses back on her face.

James huffed as he pulled Cass to his lap. She laughed and Livy shook her head. "Well it's my birthday so, I chose the ice cream flavors." She said.