102. Physical Training

CASS' POV

I woke up with the feeling of warmth beside me. I looked and saw my boyfriend snoring lightly. Tapping his jaw, then his cheek and then nose, I pecked his lips and he smiled. He opened his eyes and I smiled at him.

He gripped onto my waist tightly as if one slip up I would disappear. Caressing his cheek he grabbed it and kissed my palm.

I was about to say something when the door busted open. I looked and saw Pops Clint, my eyes widened when I realized what day it was.

I groaned and sat up, James rolled over and laid on his stomach. I chuckled at him and ruffled his hair which in return I earned a slight groan.

I heard a cough and looked back at the doorway, there I saw Mam Nat. I rolled my eyes, "Can't I have a break. I almost died you know." I said.

They scoffed, "No way. I heard what you did, Scorp tried to stop you in going to that dinner." Mam Nat said as I walked to my bathroom.

I brushed my hair and scoffed, "If I declined his offer we would still be in a wild goose chase after that witch." I said.

They laughed and I scowled at them as I walked out wearing my work out attire. I decided on wearing a grey sports bra with James' black hoodie. Partnered them with grey sweatpants, I tied my hair in a ponytail.

They smiled at me and I raised an eyebrow, "With the stories from yesterday, you're healing faster

They smiled at me and I raised an eyebrow, "With the stories from yesterday, you're healing faster." Pops Clint said. I looked at the mirror and smiled.

"Yes well my savior came back." I said as I looked at my sleeping boyfriend on my bed. They chuckled, "Now let's go before your friends wake up and pull you out of your training." Pops Clint said with a roll of his eyes.

I chuckled and walked to James. Grabbing my phone I sat on his side and brushed the bed hair he had. He peeked his eyes open and grinned.

"I have training. But I'll come back or you can come down later. It's too early." I said. He hummed and puckered his lips. I laughed and kissed him.

"Go get some sleep love." I said. He nodded and nuzzled his face on the pillow. Shaking my head, I walked out of the room and walked to the training room.

--

SCORP's POV

I looked at the door and saw my sister walking in. She greeted some agents who were walking out.

She saw me and smiled. I scowled at her and she sighed, she stood there looking at me. Gulping, she tilted her head, "I'm sorry." She said in my head.

I let out a scoff and shook my head. Looking back at her, I felt my eyes water. I opened my arms and she run to me.

She launched herself at me. Gripping her tight, I let a few tears flow as she shushed me. I felt her send me some flurries and I melted in her arms.