77. Longbottoms

INSTAGRAM:

@longbottom

liked by @athena, @scamanderrolf, @hannaabbott and 4, 818, 033 others

nev An Aussie trip we have.

view 116, 009 comments

@nott: Australia? Not enough sun for you Neville?

@yourangel: oh leave them alone, they love the sun

@blaizabini: still can't mind his business

@liciaspinns: what did you expect? Theo to grow up? Unlikely.

@nott: thanks a lot guys

@malfoydraco: you guys ruined a perfect photo of this couple.

@longbottom: glad someone noticed.

10 hours ago

--

NEVILLE's POV

"Welcome to Australia!" Luke and Olivia yelled. I chuckled at my kids and Hannah cooed at them.

We looked around the place that they chose and I smiled at the sight of the beach. "Nice choice kids." I said.

Olivia scoffed, "Dad you mean, nice choice Liv." She said. Luke laughed and shook his head. "Just because we didn't choose it means I lost." He said.

Hannah laughed, "No you didn't. We still have our anniversary." She said. I chuckled and nodded.

Luke beamed and smugly stung his tongue out at Liv. She then hit the sides of her palms together and then Luke gasped. "You did not." He said.

"You bet I did." Liv said as she flipped her head and walked inside the house.

I looked at Hannah and she sighed. "What just happened?" I asked. She looked at me and then laughed, "I don't know but I don't think I wanna know." She said.

I nodded and offered her my hand. She smiled and grabbed it. We then walked inside the house and looked around.

--

The afternoon came and I walked out to look at the view and I smiled when I saw Hannah looking out in the sea and gripping the railing.

I chuckled when the wind blew away her hair and she huffed. I walked to her and summoned a hair tie.

She turned to me and huffed as she brushed her hair. I grabbed her hair and put it in a ponytail. "How many times do I have to tell you to always have a hair tie." I said.