34. Albus Severus Potter

SONG: Just Like You by Louis Tomlinson

INSTAGRAM:

@constellation

liked by @weaslette, @athena, @moonflower and 4, 906, 045 others

cassiomalfoy Hello Al, Happy Birthday little love. You will always have this piece of my heart. I remember the moment you got scared because you got sorted into Slytherin. I remember your exact words, "I don't wanna be there. I'm scared they'll disown me." I remember how I hauled you in my arms and reminded you how much love your family has for you. I also told you that if they did my mum would take you in welcome arms.

You are so loved and you proved to us and everyone how it's not about the house you're in but how you are in but rather how you treat people. Happy birthday little Al.

view all 899, 261 comments

@harrypotter: thank you for loving him Cass, thank you for making him feel loved and appreciated

@jspotter: thank you princess for loving him like a brother...

@malfoydraco: you are always welcome with us kid

10 hours ago

--

CASS' POV

I skipped to the Great Hall early in the morning. I smiled as I entered and Lilz and Dommy were hanging a banner by the window.

I was about to walk towards them when someone pulled my arm. I turned and saw James smiling at me. "Hey Jamsie!" I greeted him.

He grinned at me and I chuckled, "Good morning love." He said, I beamed at him and stood on my tippy toes. I pecked his cheek and he pursed his lips.

He sent me puppy eyes and I rolled my eyes, "Not now James." I said as I pushed him playfully. He laughed and shook his head.

"Alright, as long as you don't go crazy with this birthday as well." He teased me and I scoffed. I ruffled his hair and he grumbled.

Laughing at him, I pecked his cheek again and skipped to the Slytherin table.

--

"Is it ready because he's getting anxious." I heard Scorp in my head. I nodded and he sighed in relief.

I sat giddily and I heard Dom laugh, "Will you relax Cass?" she said with a smile. I sighed and smiled, "Well it's Al's birthday and I want it to be memorable for him." I said.

Lilz laughed and shook her head. "You always make his birthday memorable Cass, do you remember when we celebrated it at the pitch and you and the trio wanted to fire fireworks and-"