91. Making Sure

INSTAGRAM:

@severus

liked by @moonflower, @lulu, @constellation and 4, 828, 045 others

albus a little walk down Hogsmeade worth hurt right?

tagged: @lulu, @moonflower

View all 839, 021 comments

@roxy: as long as you come back Albus, I have another list for you

@hugo: go and don't ever look back Al

@molly2: save yourself before you regret it

@roxy: you guys suck

@rainingwood: don't worry Rox! I am here! Hero Tommy to help!

@scorphype: please come back Al...

@rainingwood: how rude

10 hours ago

--

ALBUS' POV

I laughed as I read the comments. The girls looked at me and they smiled, "Roxy seemed to forget that she sent us here." I said as I pulled out a list on what to buy.

Lucy laughed and shook her head, "Silly Rox..." she mumbled as we entered Honeydukes. We were welcomed with the smell of multiple sweets.

We then froze when we saw familiar faces. One of them turned and smiled, "Well look who we have here Georgie..." he mumbled.

Uncle George looked back and then grinned, "Why if it isn't three little Weasleys." He said. Lily scoffed and crossed her arms, "Will you stop calling us little?" she challenged.

Uncle Fred laughed and shook his head, "No matter how grown up the rest of you act, you'll still be little to us." He said. Lucy snickered and I laughed.

"What you doing Uncle Prankers?" I asked as I tried to peek to whatever they were selling to Mr. Flume. They smirked, "Why our new brand of Skiving Snackboxes." Uncle George announced.

We looked at Mr. Flume who smiled innocently. We laughed and shook our heads, "Now you three what are you doing roaming around at a school day?" Uncle Fred asked as he narrowed his eyes at us.

I laughed and handed Mr. Flume the list. He beamed and then nodded, he walked back and Lily snickered, "You see Uncle George, your wonderful daughter has gotten her planning-zilla hat on that she got from Cass." She said.

Lucy laughed and then walked to Mr. Flume who walked around the counter. I watched as they shrunk the sweets and put it neatly into her bag.