56. Molly Weasley II

SONG: Miss Independent by Ne-Yo

INSTAGRAM:

@lulu

liked by @auds, @percyweasley, @poohbear and 4, 549, 342 others

lucy This was the time when we first tried to visit Cass and Scorp in New York and we almost got lost because we let James lead. This was you trying to understand the directions to where the tower was. Clearly shows how the younger kids are the most responsible. Molly, mum and dad really did a great job in picking your name. You embody the modern Molly Weasley. You cherish your family and friends. Fierce and fiery, strong willed and loving. You have this sense of welcoming nature and I am so glad you do. You work so hard and I will always be in awe on how hard you work to welcome other people. So here I am as your sister, welcoming every phase and decision in life. I'll be here as your rant diary and shoulder to cry on. I'll be Molly always, happy birthday big sis.

View all 533, 044 comments

@jspotter: Okay one, RUDE! Two, it was Teddy who turned right. Third, happy birthday Molly.

@vicweas: Because it's your birthday Molly, I'll let you hold the crown of being responsible but really that's me.

@louis: Oh let's face it Vicky, that's not us. Happy birthday Mo.

10 hours ago

--

LUCY's POV

I skipped through the hallways trying to look for Molly. After the Lilz' birthday I had talked to Cass, Uncle Siri and Chris on what to do for Molly's birthday.

I had to take things in my own hands because Cass was a bit busy with being the headgirl and being a graduating student. It was weird for everyone seeing a tame James and Cass.

As I walked to the Great Hall, I smiled when I saw Chris and Molly chuckling together. I giggled, "Hey! You guys better move a bit farther apart because the headgirl and boy is here." I teased as I saw Cass and James walking forward.

They scoffed and as they passed Molly and Chris they ruffled their hairs. "As long as you guys aren't snogging in front of the first years its fine." James said and winked at them.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes at them, "Don't be a nuisance because Rory isn't here anymore." Molly teased.

I huffed and narrowed my eyes at her, "Two can play it that game." I said. They laughed and we entered the hall.

As we did Uncle Siri stood up, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY!!!!" he yelled and we all froze and Chris smacked his forehead.

Uncle Rem pulled him down while Minnie shook her head at him. The students were laughing while Molly blushed like a potato.