37. Edward "Teddy" Lupin

SONG: Up All Night by One Direction

INSTAGRAM:

@vicweas

liked by @athena, @metatonks, @remrem and 4, 252, 014 others

vic Happy birthday sweet boy. I have seen you in diapers, little tees, polo shirts, suits and dress robes. You have been in my life ever since we were itty bitty babies. Even before we could say anything or walk, we were there for each other.

We have been best friends first and then eventually fell in love. You are loved by every single one of us and I cannot wait to see who you become in the future love. I hope I am a part of it. I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done to make me feel loved and appreciated. You are here for me and as I am to you my sweetheart. Happy Birthday my sweet badger boy.

view all 748, 265 comments

@weaslette: happy birthday little teds, I remember when we first met you. You were already so loved

@veelafleur: you were so little Teddy but a loud crier. Happy birthday little one

@cursebreaker: Happy birthday Teds, please continue to take good care of my Vicky.

10 hours ago

--

VIC's POV

I walked out of the Gryffindor tower and waved bye to the Fat Lady. It was only a few more weeks till mine and Teddy's graduation.

We were excited to finish school but we weren't excited on leaving our friends behind. We didn't really have that many classes anymore, exams were finished and we were just getting ready for the graduation.

Walking into the Great Hall with a gift in my hand, I tiptoed to the Hufflepuff table and tapped Teddy's shoulder. He turned around and he immediately dropped the apple he was eating and hugged me.

I chuckled, "Happy birthday love." I whispered. He chuckled and pulled back. He pulled me to sit next to him, I saw the twins chuckle and I smiled at them.

"You guys excited to graduate?" Lorcan asked as he mixed his coffee. I hummed but I heard Teddy sigh.

We looked at him and he frowned at his palms. "What's wrong Teddy?" Lysander asked. He shrugged then I saw him glance at me.

I chuckled and shook my head, "What?" Faith asked. "He's a bit upset because this is the last year we're all complete to celebrate with him." I said.

He then huffed and we chuckled. We heard a cough and we looked up. I gasped and then shook my head when I saw James and Cass standing up on the Gryffindor table.