41. James Sirius Potter

SONG: There For You by Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan

INSTAGRAM:

@weaslette

liked by @harrypotter, @athena, @constellation and 4, 625, 669 others

redhead Hello my love, happy birthday. Oh how I remember the day I found out that I had you in my tummy. It was one of the happiest moment in our life. Then this time when you insisted on buying Cass her first ever tricycle. Oh how much you love that girl. You have so much in you my love, I hope you continue to spread love and kindness in the world. Happy birthday from you mum, I love you sweetheart.

View all 412, 524 comments

@mionegranger: he has grown up so much little man. Happy birthday jamiee

@ronweasel: you have grown into such a young man kiddo, happy birthday

@looneylovegood: Happy birthday little James. You have so much to give this world and I believe you in every way.

10 hours ago

--

GINNY's POV

I cooked breakfast as James was still sleeping, Harry left with Albus and Lily because apparently they had to plan out the surprise.

I then heard footsteps and I smiled. I floated the plate and placed them on the table. I heard a yawn and I turned around.

"Well good morning little Jamie." I said. He chuckled and shook his head. "Where's Al, Lil and dad?" he asked.

I smiled, "I asked them to buy something in the store." I said as I turned to the stove. "Al went with them?" he asked.

I chuckled and turned to look at him. "Yes, yes he did." I said. He hummed and then ate his breakfast in silence.

"So, me and the rest of the family had decided to celebrate it at the Starks." I said. He snapped his head at me, "What?" he asked with waffles in his mouth.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "James. Manner please." I said as I wiped his face. He smiled cheekily, "Sorry mum."

I chuckled and shook my head, "Mum, what do you mean the Starks?" he asked. I smiled at him, "Pops Tony had wanted to see you again after months and well he insisted on having your lunch party at their place." I said with a smile.

He swallowed his food and nodded. "Alright mum, will everyone be there?" he asked.

I smiled and winked at him, "Now that is a surprise sweetheart." I teased. He groaned and shook his head.

"Mum you know I hate surprises." He mumbled. I laughed and shook my head. "You don't say that when it's Cass..." I whispered.

He sighed, "Well she's not here isn't she." He said with a sad voice. I sighed and sat I front of him.