76. Potters

INSTAGRAM:

@harrypotter

liked by @weaslette, @mionegranger, @athena and 4, 819, 679 others

chosenone Hi love.

view 397, 507 comments

@licispinns: simple but effective.

@yourangel: I'm guessing Gin is dying of blushing?

@looneylovegood: as she always does when Harry calls her love.

@chochang: as expected

@weaslette: you guys are the worst

@athena: even Harry?

@moonflower: she shut up with that Aunt Thena.

10 hours ago

--

HARRY's POV

We arrived in Jamaica and Lily ran inside the house to change out of her soaking dress. "Nice job James." Al said.

Our eldest huffed and I rolled my eyes. "What did you do James?" Ginny asked. Al smirked and James sighed, "I might have pushed Lil in the pool." He mumbled.

"James Sirius!" my wife scolded. James cringed and closed his eyes. "Go and say sorry to your sister!" she yelled.

James ran inside and Al laughed and pulled his and his sister's luggage up. I laughed and shook my head. I looked at my wife who was pinching the bridge of her nose.

I walked to her and held her shoulders. She looked at me and I smiled, "This is just the first day love." I said.

She laughed and shook her head, "This will be a long week." She said. I nodded, "Better than them being upset." I said.

She smiled and nodded. "You're right." She said. I looked at her smugly and she scoffed, "Don't be egotistical love." She said.

I laughed and pulled her to me. She chuckled and I kissed her head. I saw the little pink flowers and I smiled.

While still hugging her, I walked us under the tree and she laughed. "Harry what?" she asked.

I smiled and placed her under the tree. She looked up and smiled, she raised an eyebrow at me.

I cheekily smiled at her, I whipped out my phone and she laughed. I unlocked it and tried to find the camera. I heard her chuckle and she walked to me. She tapped the camera app and I smiled at her.

"What would you do without me?" she teased. I rolled my eyes and place her back on the spot. She laughed and shook her head, "Come on pose for me love." I said.