49. Amethyst Dare Diggory

SONG: Teeth by 5 Seconds of Summer

INSTAGRAM:

@hugo

liked by @chochang, @goldenboy, @rorsdaley and 4, 846, 149 others

grangerweasley Good morning luv, look at you. I love how you are not scared acting like who you truly are. I know it's been a rough night but don't worry I have all the food that you'll need to sober up. I know what people are whispering about but don't worry I don't mind them so you shouldn't as well. You luv is so different than people may think. You may think that I believe them but please believe me when I say this, I will love you no matter how many crazy nights, sneaking out, pranks or anything, as long as you come back I'll stay. That's what I promised didn't I? You, Amethyst Dare is an amazing person so don't let others tell you otherwise. Happy Birthday Ames.

View all 553, 208 comments

@rosie: How sweet brother. I hope Ames sees how much you love her because you really do.

10 hours ago

--

HUGO's POV

I walked to the Ravenclaw Tower with a bag filled with food. As I neared I saw Rory crouching down to Ames. I sighed and walked faster to them.

Rory looked at me and smiled, "Good thing that you're here Hu. I need backup." He said. I smiled at him and looked at Ames.

She was practically passed out and I sighed. Crouching in front of my girlfriend I held her cheeks.

She opened her eyes and I smiled, "Hey there." I said. Her eyes started filling up with tears, "Hugo..." she said with guilt and sadness. I smiled at her reassuringly.

"No sad faces Ames, it's your birthday." I breathed. She shook her head and was trying to push me away. I shook my head. I pulled her to me and stood up.

I looked at Rory and he nodded. We walked to the entrance and Rory answered the riddle. We stumbled in the common room and I slowly laid Ames to the sofa.

A few students passed us who either laughed or shook their head. I summoned a cloth and water. I dipped the cloth while Rory put a blanket over her.

I placed the cloth on her forehead and she opened her eyes again and sighed, "Hugo I don't want you to see me like this." She said. Rory scoffed, "We've seen you so many times like this Ames." He said.

She shook her head, "No, Hugo hasn't seen me like this now that we're together." She said. I sighed, "Doesn't matter alright. I won't think of you less." I said.

She stared at me and I smiled, "That's what I promised didn't I?" I asked. She blinked and I laughed at her, "Will you relax? No matter how many times I see you like this, I won't get scared. I've seen worse before..." I said.