63. Singing to Sleep

INSTAGRAM:
@lysanderpranker

iked by @athena, @faithful, @pennyjwood and 4, 823, 254

scamanderlovegood I don't understand why we even bother trying to talk them out of their plans. Well hello first detention of the term.
Tagged: @jspotter, @louis, @fredster, @lorcanpranker, @lukesmatter

View all 487, 292 comments

@rosie: well what did you expect.
@moonflower: Cass will kill them
@constellation: oh she really will
@hugo: well goodbye cousins, Lor and Luke. I gotta say, you guys got it coming.

10 hour ago

--
CASS' POV
I walked to Minnie's office with a sigh. I knocked and I heard her invite me in. I sighed when I saw my friends and boyfriend. I clenched my jaw and they cowered.

"Headmistress, I'm sorry. Please forgive them for being stupid." I said. Their shoulders slumped and I scoffed at them. Minnie waved me off and I shook my head. "No Minnie, they deserve a punishment." I said.

"Yes I know Ms. Malfoy. They will receive detention for the last days left for this week starting today but that's not why I called you in." she said. I furrowed my eyebrows and motioned for her to continue.

She sighed and handed me a file and I sighed. I looked at it and saw another set of mutants that was needed to be trained. "When do they need me?" I asked.

I felt James heart falter and I gulped. I felt their stares at me and I clenched my jaw. "Your family is waiting for you at the compound." She said. I nodded, "Right now?" I asked.

She nodded at me and I sighed. I nodded at her and she smiled sadly, "I will try to return tonight." I said not only to her but also to my friends.

"I will leave you to talk to them." She said as she walked out. I pursed my lips and looked at them. Louis, Fred, Lorcan and Luke smiled at me. They stood up and walked to the back library in the office.

I looked at my boyfriend who was looking at me intently. "James." I said. "I know. I understand. I'll be here when you come back." He said. I walked to him and cupped his cheeks.

I sighed, "I should be angry at you right now but I feel sad." I said. He leaned his forehead on mine, "Don't be sad, I know and I understand. I'll be here. I'll wait like I always would." He said.

He smiled at me and my lips trembled, "aww constellation, don't cry. I love you okay?" he said. I nodded and kissed him. He smiled and cupped my cheek.

We then heard cough and giggles. We looked and saw Minnie. I blushed and she smiled, "Oh let them Minerva." A voice said. We looked and saw Professor Dumbledore smiling at us. He winked at me and I smiled at him.