36. Lysander Scamander

SONG: Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People

INSTAGRAM:

@looneylovegood

liked by @scamanderrolf, @athena, @weaslette and 4, 545, 690 others

luna Hello little Ly, I hope you're still keeping your brother in check. Mum loves you both very much, continue fighting my Lysander. I know you have so much in you and I support you.

I am incredibly proud at yous boys love for creatures. You are indeed our sons. We are incredibly sorry for not being there my loves. We are so proud to have you as our sons Ly. We love you so much. Happy birthday.

view all 748, 265 comments

@licispinns: happy birthday Lysander, I hope you are keeping the kids in line because I know that they are lot to handle. Continue striving little badger!

@yourangel: how sweet Luna, happy birthday camera kid, we love you.

@hannabbott: Happy birthday you troublemakers! Be safe with the pranks this year.

10 hours ago

--

@scamanderrolf

liked by @looneylovegood, @nott, @blaizabini and 4, 390, 483 others

rolf Hey little there mate I better not get a complaint from Minnie this year. I am in awe on how you can keep up with Lorcan but you still do. You are the balance in the mix and I will always tell you that. Be good little badger. Me and your mum will always be there to pull you out of trouble. Be safe Lysander. Happy birthday.

view all 641, 426 comments

@longbottom: Happy birthday you little smartass. You better be keeping all the boys away from trouble!

@ronweasel: the tame one, happy birthday!

@harrypotter: Happy birthday little badger, be good always. You both are loved a lot!