27. Introductions

INSTAGRAM:

@lorcanpranker

liked by @lysanderpranker, @lilyzabini, @moonflower and 4, 319, 603 others

lovegoodscamander The committee and the heads did an amazing job.

view all 863, 356 comments

@lukesmatter: they really did a great job

@faithful: my stomach really hurts from laughing

@teddymoon: well it would be more funny if they practiced more and not tried to snog

@dommy: oh yeah like we don't do that a lot

@severus: please don't out us all...

6 hour ago

--

CASS' POV

We reached the front and there stood all of the boys, I narrowed my eyes at them and they laughed. "What a show that was sister." Scorp said.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Whatever but have you seen the girls?" I said with a smirk and a tilt with the head.

He huffed and shook his head, "We haven't actually mainly because we have been running around fixing this." He said as he waved his arms around.

Rory scoffed and he shook his head, "You were gone for most of it." He said. Scorp waved him off, "But I was here to finish it." Scorp said.

They started bantering and I huffed, "Will you stop it?" I said. "We have a few things to handle and we need to make a speech for the entrance." I said as I looked at James.

He nodded and we walked to the side to the tech booth where Chris and Tommy sat.

--

We were practicing the speech when Vic approached us telling us to get ready.

I was about to walk to the stage when James grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. I landed on his chest and he cupped my cheek.

"Cass... Just once..." he said as he trailed. I leaned in as I bit my lip.

"Will you both just kiss already." Ames voice said. I huffed and pulled away, "Well we would have if you didn't interrupt now won't we." I said in an annoyed voice.

James chuckled and grabbed my waist, "Let's just go love, better to finish this quickly..." he whispered in my ear.

I smiled and nodded, "Okay." I said as I grabbed his hand and we hurried to the front.

--

We were handed with mics and we climbed the stage. "Good evening Hogwarts!" James yelled. I laughed and shook my head.