75. Granger-Weasleys

INSTAGRAM:

@rosie

liked by @lukesmatter, @livyjade, @pennyjwood and 4, 819, 896 others

weasleygranger Hopped on a plane this family week. Let's see where we'll end up to

view 545, 475 comments

@faithful: what do you mean 'we'll see where we end up to?' does Aunt Mione not have a plan?

@hugo: nope

@yourangel: huh weird...

@mionegranger: it's not weird Angel, it was Ron's responsibility to choose this year.

@ronweasel: oh yeah just let the world know Mione

@longbottom: not surprising at all

@ronweasel: give me some slack alright, Harry was giving me more cases

@harrypotter: yeah blame it to your boss

10 hours ago

--

ROSIE's POV

I snuggled by the window seat, I felt my brother move and I glanced at him. He was asleep and I chuckled. He had his eyebrows furrowed and I snapped a picture of him.

Sending the picture to Ames and then locking it back. I looked out the window and saw the sun setting once more.

I heard whispering, glancing to the next row I saw my mum and dad whispering. They were bickering and I smiled. I heard a groan and I looked at Hugo.

"Are they fighting?" he asked. I chuckled and shook my head, "Nah. It's normal teasing." I answered him.

He opened his eyes and smiled at me, "Where do you think we'll go?" he asked. I shrugged, "I hope there's sun though. I packed tons of sunglasses." I said.

He snickered and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "Sunglasses are more important?" he teased.

I laughed and shook my head, "You know how I like my accessories." I said. He hummed and then pulled on the blanket to him.

I smiled at him, "Cold Hu?" I asked. He huffed and then nodded. I chuckled and pulled off my blanket. He watched me and I handed him the blanket.

He pushed it back to me, I laughed and shook my head. "Will you just let me take care of you?" I said.

He smiled and nodded. He grabbed the blanket and pulled it to him. I smiled at him my heart melting. "You always take care of me Rosie. What are you talking about?" he asked.