48. Dominique Weasley

SONG: Girl Almighty by One Direction

INSTAGRAM:

@louis

liked by @cursebreaker, @veelafleur, @vicweas and 4, 834, 142 others

louweasley Hey there Dominique, yes I am calling you Dominique. I know you never really liked your birthday because it's the same time as Valentine's Day but I hope now that you have Scorp with you, you won't be a party pooper. Anyway! You better be ready sis because I have decked the lake deck for tonight and it will be a party! I know how you feel about your birthday, and I know the real reason why you don't like it. I hope you know that we are celebrating YOUR birthday tonight not a cliché holiday. I hope you know that you are special and just because you're born in this holiday doesn't mean you have to be cliché too. You are you Dom and we love you for that. Always. Happy birthday redhead.

View all 557, 258 comments

@teddymoon: happy birthday Dom! Me and Vic will try to sneak in but if we get caught just so you know it would be a story we can tell to our kids in the future.

10 hours ago

--

LOUIS' POV

I walked to the Great Hall with Penny beside me. We had just gotten back from the deck and we were sweaty and tired.

Penny gripped my arm and I chuckled and pulled her to me. "Dom better love this or I will push you in the lake." She threatened. I laughed and kissed her forehead. "Alright." I said.

We entered the hall and walked to the red and gold table. I set Penny next to Livy and she immediately munched on her lunch. I sat next to her and looked at the Slytherin table.

There I saw my sister bantering with Cass and Lilz. I then saw her being pushed by Scorp and laughed.

She looked at me and scoffed, "Oh funny is it brother." She said. I laughed and nodded, she scoffed and walked to me. She pushed me and I fell on my butt.

"Oh mature of you Dom." I grumbled. She smirked at me and high fived my girlfriend. I grumbled, "Unbelievable, my sister and my girlfriend fighting against me." I said.

James laughed and shook his head, "Well you had it coming." He said as he sat down in front of me. "Maybe I should push you." I said as I pumped him.

He covered his face with his arms and then fell backwards. "James!" I heard Cass scream. I laughed and Dom flicked my forehead, "Grow up Louis." She scolded.

I gasped, "How dare you!" I said dramatically. Dom rolled her eyes and sat down next to Pen, "Your boyfriend is a child." She said.

Pen looked at me and shrugged, "Eh, that's why I love him." She answered. I smiled at her and she sent me a kiss then winked.