47. Cassiopeia Rose Malfoy

SONG: A Sky Full Of  Stars by Coldplay

INSTAGRAM:

@athena

liked by @malfoydraco, @scorphype, @realtonystark and 5, 407, 763 others

starkmalfoy My first baby, happy birthday Cassiopeia. I have named you after the collection of bright stars. Why? Well mainly because you, my love hold the light in my eyes and the brightness in your father's. You my sweetheart are the sweetest baby I have known. I remember the day you met your best friend, you didn't cry nor smile, you furrowed your eyebrows and then babbled. James tumbled in surprise and then you made grabby hands to him. That's when I thought that you'll be the light and brightness in everyone's lives. You have proven that I have passed down an incredible heirloom to you and I know you will take care of it. I entrust you with it as much as those who came before me. Cassiopeia you have shown so much hope and love. You love so much and you give so much time for others. I know for a fact that all we want is for that to return to you. I promise to always be there for you like a mother would. You'll always have us Cass. I love you so much.

COMMENTS DISABLED

10 hours ago

--

ATHENA's POV

I apparated to New York in an alley, I walked to Stark Tower and was greeted by Morgan. "Whoa, surprise visit!" she exclaimed. I laughed and waved her off.

"Can you not make a big deal everytime I stop by?" I asked. She laughed, "Just teasing. You here to pick your stuff?" she asked. I nodded and she led me to the lift.

"You know the board has been looking for a chance to talk to you right?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. I scoffed, "And what? The last time I went to them they told me I was not fit to be the CEO anymore." I said with a bitter tone.

She laughed and shook her head, "Well now that I am the new CEO they can't say anything to you. Besides you practically hold everything." She said.

I looked at her and smirked, "Anonymously." I said. She laughed, "Yeah that's the problem because if they knew you were the one that called all the shots then they'll see you fit." She said.

I narrowed my eyes at her and sighed, "When did you become so wise?" I asked. She smiled at me and shrugged, "Well, I don't know what to say other than, it's in the genes." She said.

Laughing the lift opened and we were back on our old floor. I smiled at the recognition of the tower. "It still looks the same." I muttered.

"Of course it is Miss Stark." A voice I haven't heard in a long time. "JARVIS, she's Mrs. Malfoy now." Morgan said. I scoffed and waved her off, "It's nice hearing from you JARVIS." I said. He greeted me back and we had a small chat.